Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

my problem ( ismoke ) please answer

Discussion on my problem ( ismoke ) please answer within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question my problem ( ismoke ) please answer

hi everybody

i have problem in some of my private server items

1 . My Altered pieces dont give me any effect why ?

2 . Summon Scrolls dont summon any tame pets

how i can solve this two problems ?

ismoke you are the teacher on this problems so can you help me please ..

and thanks for reading this
Old 12/05/2011, 18:14   #2

Lol asking smoke for help on this topic is a waste of time asking smoke for aid on simple things like this, if anything at all. Your problem is that you most likely have not applied the script for these items to work. If it is not listed in the database, the game won't know what they are or what to do with it. I believe the scripts are somewhere on this forum. Search is your guide
Old 12/05/2011, 18:14   #3

did you execute the scripts ?
Old 12/05/2011, 18:49   #4

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superiorflame View Post
Lol asking smoke for help on this topic is a waste of time asking smoke for aid on simple things like this, if anything at all. Your problem is that you most likely have not applied the script for these items to work. If it is not listed in the database, the game won't know what they are or what to do with it. I believe the scripts are somewhere on this forum. Search is your guide

i said that i have them on my game and i can use them

but ( they dont have effect ) read carefully

and if you are right .. then tell me the answer

i searched for it in google and everywhere with everywords for

2 days and i didn't find any solution for this 2 problems

so if you can help or please dont put any reply

and thanks for ( nothing )
Old 12/05/2011, 18:52   #5

My point exactly, if there is no effect then obviously its not in database, once again proving my point. And i said search here, not google. You need to apply the scripts. I found these scripts within two minutes of using search on here. Type in "Collecting Useful Scripts"and go to page 5 -_-.
Old 12/05/2011, 20:19   #6

Received Thanks: 2,458
I just happened across this post and due to the severe amount of pwnage I've been giving people in Skyrim on my Wood Elf I'm feeling generous.

The Pieces are controlled via lua, Raskim packed the needed LUA with the Pieces Release which means you not only have to execute the SQL to add the items to the database but you must also place the lua file included into your Resource/Script folder

This is all the assistance that is required to completely install the epic 7 or (Ethereal Pieces)
Old 12/05/2011, 21:31   #7

The pieces will only work as selfbuffs though.