Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ANNOUNCEMENT] NO MORE PUBLIC RELEASE

Discussion on [ANNOUNCEMENT] NO MORE PUBLIC RELEASE within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 11/09/2011, 03:01   #31

elite*gold: 0
This decision is most likely based on the fact that NCarbon has recently pulled their Forum offline until they have the emulator working since most of his work is derived basely off NCarbon's personal work, Smoke just adds small little scriptlets here and there and label them as a "Redemption" repack which in no way has really been modified besides simple LUA files or simple Database Modifications in which anyone can learn how to do by use Ye olde google. I know this is in bad taste but I just needed to point this out.

Though I do understand people mooching off other peoples works and claiming it for their own and I won't point fingers at anyone because of that, they decide what they wish and we can't exactly do much about it besides QQ. >> Long story short we'll leave it at this most of the "competent" Developers have already left the Rappelz Community in general here @ E*PVP because of the community itself. There are other sources for getting your Rappelz Fixes.... again use Google, It's your best friend in disguise.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/09/2011, 03:26   #32

LMFO.... This made the end of my day amusing. I'll have to second Uebari's entire statement.

Also smokey, those "infractions" you received were because you constantly attack me on my threads for no reason.... Just saying. Please don't place all the blame on moochers, which I can understand why you dislike them, I have like 5 of them chasing me right now and it's annoying.... -_-' But if you have a problem then just duck out silently, there was no need to make this drama queen post. Ranma was right about that.

Also I've never really seen any release of yours that people actually use, don't chastise me for saying so, but I haven't. If there is one of particular use feel free to point it out and I'll believe you. I'm really sorry to see Raskim and the others not making any more releases. Your all good developers. I must admit I'm used to working on a forum with at least 3-5 other competent developers, so this particular forum saddens me greatly.

While I believe that moochers shouldn't be an issue since as developers it is our responsibility to make releases for people regardless of credits, unless of course it is requested or implied. I'm afraid since everyone else is pulling out, I'm going to have to as well. There's no point in releasing anything on a forum without developers to test and critique my work.

Thank you Raskim, Speedy, and SilentBill. You've all been very friendly and helpful. I hope we can all continue to communicate despite this.

P.S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
I wonder why you think, that just because you released a couple skill/id lists that you suddenly get the right to jump in here (WITH NO CLUE OF WHAT YOU POST ABOUT) and you say "I thought you were better" well first off kid, I don't give three to four squirts about how you view me (I coulda sworn I've said this before) and then you try to compare me with Kale and Wisp (What's worse is you don't even know their names yet you wish to found comparisons)
[/I]
You say this like being compared to them is bad. But from my experience you should be honored to be considered equal to them with your attitude. Just saying, you could try to be more understanding and friendly towards people. It's no wonder you get into fights and arguments all the time.

P.S.S Why does everyone keep making bad gay comments, you act like there's something wrong with being gay.... Just so you know, if you haven't already guessed... I'm a boy and gay. So can we please hold the ignorant discrimination. It makes you sound like a bunch of children....
Old 11/09/2011, 14:08   #33

Received Thanks: 2,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenOnlyWishes View Post
LMFO.... This made the end of my day amusing. I'll have to second Uebari's entire statement.

Also smokey, those "infractions" you received were because you constantly attack me on my threads for no reason.... Just saying. Please don't place all the blame on moochers, which I can understand why you dislike them, I have like 5 of them chasing me right now and it's annoying.... -_-' But if you have a problem then just duck out silently, there was no need to make this drama queen post. Ranma was right about that.

Also I've never really seen any release of yours that people actually use, don't chastise me for saying so, but I haven't. If there is one of particular use feel free to point it out and I'll believe you. I'm really sorry to see Raskim and the others not making any more releases. Your all good developers. I must admit I'm used to working on a forum with at least 3-5 other competent developers, so this particular forum saddens me greatly.

While I believe that moochers shouldn't be an issue since as developers it is our responsibility to make releases for people regardless of credits, unless of course it is requested or implied. I'm afraid since everyone else is pulling out, I'm going to have to as well. There's no point in releasing anything on a forum without developers to test and critique my work.

Thank you Raskim, Speedy, and SilentBill. You've all been very friendly and helpful. I hope we can all continue to communicate despite this.

P.S.
You say this like being compared to them is bad. But from my experience you should be honored to be considered equal to them with your attitude. Just saying, you could try to be more understanding and friendly towards people. It's no wonder you get into fights and arguments all the time.

P.S.S Why does everyone keep making bad gay comments, you act like there's something wrong with being gay.... Just so you know, if you haven't already guessed... I'm a boy and gay. So can we please hold the ignorant discrimination. It makes you sound like a bunch of children....
Eh, if I wanted thanks or fame I would've just posted Repack v1.05 and if you can't see all the differences between v1.04 and Arcadia Repack v1.3 I guess I couldn't really show you.

P.S.

Never said being compared to Wisp or Kale was a horrid thing, just said if you going to compare me to people at-least get their flippin names right.
Old 11/09/2011, 20:09   #34

We ll' mess all who make us allow to make rappelz p-server with good qualty
Good byeIsmokeDrow
Old 12/12/2011, 16:39   #35

Received Thanks: 2,458
All Redemption releases have been nulled.
Old 12/12/2011, 16:41   #36

Received Thanks: 3,458
All releases are Nulled.

SilentBill's Merchant/Itemmodder, iSmokeDrow-Releases, my releases, NCarbon releases, ....

Good Bye, Rappelz Section, you are death yet!

Old 12/13/2011, 00:09   #37

At the end of the day, it's just a game. Nobody raises his own reputation by lowering others.

My 2 cents.
Old 12/13/2011, 17:12   #38

Received Thanks: 1,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi View Post
At the end of the day, it's just a game. Nobody raises his own reputation by lowering others.

My 2 cents.
The Main reason is, this **** kid´s of E*pvp don`t know how to do the important things, like filling entry`s, managing new stuff etc.

It was just a question of time, that all people who know how to handle these things,to leave.

ah i forgót, e*pvp has soooooooo much dev´s. (Or just copy paste idiot`s?)

Bye
Old 12/13/2011, 17:55   #39

Why are u guys still here ?

Oh im a dev lalalala, from who you learned it? of people who knows what they are doing ... So give other ppls a chance to learn from u.
Old 12/13/2011, 17:57   #40

Received Thanks: 3,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by jk60I View Post
Why are u guys still here ?

Oh im a dev lalalala, from who you learned it? of people who knows what they are doing ... So give other ppls a chance to learn from u.
Learning = Copy'n'Paste work from our dev's and give him/herself the credits for?

No chance.
Old 12/13/2011, 18:37   #41

ismokedrow

I Really..appreciate Wh.u & arcadia Dv Released For..*..

& And history is made generations and generations of greatest ever..

All the versions that created Because of you & Ncarbon..Will Stay & we will not forget what has been wrought Good luck to you...
Old 12/16/2011, 11:07   #42

well i find this whole post funny... You know if you gave options other than copy and paste people could learn and there are alot of people out there who really wants to learn. I'm not a Dev yet but Ive picked up a great deal from reading, looking over, and talking with others. Sure 8/10 times people are stupid give me this give me that. And Ive asked for help not give me this but actual help and NEVER got replies. So with that being said, How about instead of posting only copy and paste ****. How about details on how to write query scripts and what not... Im not flaming just saying. Just remember you didnt start where you are today you yourself had some help some where down the road... So how about some help, not copy and paste **** but REAL help. Thank you for your time, and Hope to see all of this negativity go away.
Old 12/16/2011, 14:17   #43

LMAO Xijezu needs to be banned I agree with jk601 WTF where you still here for just to flame?! And of course that was ur best answer your the copy and paste king Xijezu
only thing you can do is Visual basic anyhow and brown nose NCarbon when its them that do all the work anyhows. I cannot figure out wtf they let you in there forums for anyhow your gm tool is lame and you cant hardly get around in sql if you could Darkness fight wouldnt be such a **** joke.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2011, 23:37   #44

Haxti your obviously relying on hopeless connections. last 5 people that can run a server? ***** dude if you think DF is "running" right you are the dumbest leecher around!
So quit Brown nosing Crappy so called DEVS Only Devs I have noticed around here that mind you is NOT around here anymore for idiots like you are iSmokeDrow, And The whole NCarbon Team! So until you can use your tiny brain for anything usefull to say STFU and quit kissing everyones ***!
Old 12/16/2011, 23:43   #45

Lol xijezu is not a dev? DKfight is a joke? epic you sir are a true definition of a idiot. I love how you people can come on here and insult others when NONE of you can not even think or dream of doing half the stuff they have ever done. Sure Dkfight crashes alot, thats due to the loads of people that connect to the server everyday, once again showing how awesome o a server it is since it is so popular.

If you haven't noticed Xijezu has released lots of useful tools and and attributes such as getting the guild page to function as well as the GM-Tool you claim is useless? No sir you are useless. You along with your stupid negative posts. So YOU should double check your facts before you come posted nonsense about others. Lol talk about **** kissing? Look at yourself