Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

guys if i will make the players account how to create new?

Discussion on guys if i will make the players account how to create new? within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question guys if i will make the players account how to create new?

post your answers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GUYS MY BRO HAD THE BAD ILL AND I WANNA ONE ACCOUNT FOR HIM TO MAKE HIM LITLE HAPPY !
04/30/2011 - Rappelz - 3 Replies
HI guys my bro have the bad ill and i wanna make him KTS pass to give him to play can some one make me one free pls? leave your name here and i send pm with account... pls help me i can't do some help pls i wanna make him so badl but i dk who can? srr my bad english!:(:(:(:(:(:(
I see a lot of uthgard players here, you guys use hacks at all?
11/04/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Wondering if you guys hacked in PvE to your advantage... Might play uthgard as the server seems to still be thriving.
as I create account for the normal players?
03/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
as I create account for the normal players?
How create account for normal players.
12/09/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello all, i follow this link http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-discus sions-questions/167957-making-co-private-server-us eing-mysql-work-patch-5017-a.html to do a Co Private server Using MySQR work in patch 5017. Now i wanna know how i can create account for my friends? Thanks.
Hack can be create by all players...
02/25/2008 - Cabal Online - 9 Replies
Hello all, i actually try to find a hack too but i need some help, i need a file call " ressource manager" to open some type of file and a gagmeguard bypass ( don' know how create it ^_^) if you can upload these file for me i can help you (maybe try my best) ty