Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CaptainHerlockServer exit

Discussion on CaptainHerlockServer exit within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry CaptainHerlockServer exit

hi all...
guyz, sometimes when i run CaptainHerlockServer.exe its suddenly disappear without any error, why????
i can fix that if i restore telecaster database but i wont to delete my toons coz i have a lot of high lvl toons for me and my friend, so...what i can do to fix it without restore the data base???
thx
Old 10/06/2011, 15:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
There are several issues CptHerlock appears to have. Depending on which version you are running, you have to be carefull with putting gold in the warehouse. Sometimes the droprules will cause crashs too (some items are causing bugs). Never put too much money on your toons.

Maybe you can fix this, with a new repack (like 1.3 from arcadia), if you aren't already running a up2date version. You got enough RAM?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Any help with PrincessAS & CaptainHerlockServer , Please ?
09/02/2011 - Rappelz - 3 Replies
i have a problem with the PrincessAS & CaptainHerlockServer GameServer Authserver and this is the pic http://www13.0zz0.com/2011/09/01/11/437081126.png
Problem CaptainHerlockServer
07/14/2011 - Rappelz - 8 Replies
Hello.... There is a problem with freeze and CaptainHerlockServer program stop working what is the way to work again Note: If the action is Restore databes http://www11.0zz0.com/2011/07/14/16/126442744.jpg
Assist in CaptainHerlockServer:::
07/09/2011 - Rappelz - 0 Replies
I have problem in CaptainHerlockServer The program closes abruptly without warning I want to know why But if SQL work programme ristor I don't want a ristor every time
DMP File (CaptainHerlockServer)
07/01/2011 - Rappelz - 3 Replies
Hmm, has anyone figured out yet why captainherlockserver makes DMP files while trying to run it? I've searched around everywhere, but there is just no info about this problem. Thanks in advace Aaron
Exit sometimes... Didnt write anithing just exit... PLS HELP
11/23/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
The problem is : I can play for a few minutes and after just exit Didnt write out anithnig... What can i do? What will be the problem ? Pls help For me! TY