Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

register script problem

Discussion on register script problem within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 8,863
register script problem

i have some problems with register script.. i did everything right setp by step.. but getting a error :
i hope anyone can help me..
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2011, 06:39   #2

i want creat page for register plz plz plz

@ plz
Old 09/08/2011, 11:17   #3

Arrow

@Yunchen

Seems like the register script uses the mssql extension for php.
Since php version 5.3 the mssql extension is not available under Windows anymore.

You have to use the newer extension sqlsrv, which comes directly from Microsoft and is not part of the php 5.3 release for windows.

If your XAMPP is uptodate, it contains php version 5.3 or higher and that is the reason for "Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect()".

Here you found the new sqlsrv extension from microsoft. To use it, you might change the php.ini to load the extension and restart your webserver.
Beware, if you are not familiar with configuration of apache (or IIS) and php, you better do not change anything and try to find another register script which already use the new sqlsrv extension.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Register Script für ein BOT
06/20/2011 - General Coding - 6 Replies
* erledigt
V14 Register Script für Gms [Homepage Script]
05/21/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 10 Replies
Naja, Meine frage wär wie man nen V14 Register Page macht wo man wenn man registriert sofort Gm ist =D. PS: für ein ein Test Server ;3 Trafalgar†Law ~
Problem mit dem Register-Script
12/30/2010 - Flyff Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi, ich hab mir ein V15 Register Script für meine Homepage geholt, und eingefügt. Doch wenn ich das Script laufen lasse, bekomme ich folgende Meldung: Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in Mit meinen einfachen PHP kenntnissen und reichlichen Google suchen, weiß ich bis jetzt nur, das "WAMP" (Der Server den ich benutze) die Funktion nicht hat. Was kann ich machen?
Register Script [HELP]
09/13/2010 - Flyff Private Server - 5 Replies
Register.php PHP-Code: <?php require('./configs/reg_conf.php'); function doesUsernameExist($name){ $exit = FALSE; $result = @mssql_query("SELECT * FROM ACCOUNT_TBL WHERE account='$name'"); if (mssql_num_rows($result) != 0){ $exit = TRUE; }
Register Script Problem
01/07/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but I am trying to make myself a register script. Quite bored now actually, I have managed to download wamps, and make a webpage, and its visibable by others thousands of miles away. Problem: you get a load of mumbo jumbo when you actually try to do something. Can someone help please? http://5.236.217.125/