Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NeW Private Server darknesswithin 6.1 OPEN public server

Discussion on NeW Private Server darknesswithin 6.1 OPEN public server within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 07/18/2011, 07:26   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
See this is the kinda **** that makes me post. Maybe if you'd run your imagination a little less and your logical thought process a hair more. You'd understand we wiped due to a large amount of clutter (As we were implementing completely new features). Just a little suggestion:

Brain On/

/Fingers Off
in other words u guys cant be arsed to make backups and properly restore characters so u just wipe instead lol..funny

Btw...i hate to say it but in kales own words i think ppl will like the server and wont wanna move..we got tons of ppl on all rdy lol and u guys..surely u can go public by now...coz well no1s gonna join a low rate server if tons of high rates are out.
Old 07/18/2011, 07:34   #62

Quote:
I know simple English may be hard for you to understand at this point, but this is simply how you portray yourself:

So here goes a little simplification;

We did not want any players on the server, taking up database space. All players were informed and the wipe took place.

If you need even further simplification;

We r not wan tham playur on survar so we cud wurk in peace.
oh here we go the" omg ur english sucks" attk thats the only thing ppl do when u got nothing esle to say..and u didnt want players taking space? What aload of BS lmao, ur just to lazy to properly edit the databases the charas dont take much room lol....or do u only have 10gb max on ur hdd.

Btw if ur testers are gonna get anywhere in that game think u should try keep then, i mean no1 is gonan test r7 stuff if u keep wiping every other day.Plus no1 likes to do the same lvling **** over and over i know most of the old testers got fed up with all ur "rates" tweaking.

Im going to finaly giv in its like talking to a Thick brickwall, no matter how much u talk to it, never seems to fully sink in.
Old 07/18/2011, 07:37   #63

I don't think you understand the meaning of the word "test", so let me give you a quick refresher.
Quote:
Take measures to check the quality, performance, or reliability of (something), esp. before putting it into widespread use or practice
- this range has not been tested on animals
- the testing and developing of prototypes
- a useful way to test out ideas before implementation

Reveal the strengths or capabilities of (someone or something) by putting them under strain
- such behavior would severely test any marriage

Give (someone) a short written or oral examination of their proficiency or knowledge
- all children are tested at eleven

Judge or measure (someone's proficiency or knowledge) by means of such an examination

Carry out a medical test on (a person, a part of the body, or a body fluid)

Produce a specified result in a medical test, esp. a drug test or AIDS test
- he tested positive for steroids during the race

Examine (a substance) by means of a reagent

Touch or taste (something) to check that it is acceptable before proceeding further
- she tested the water with the tip of her elbow

Source: Google
I don't need R7 content tested, it was greatly exhausted and proved to be functional aside from the known bugs or issues.
Old 07/18/2011, 07:41   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflcopterGoesSoiSoiSoi View Post
I don't think you understand the meaning of the word "test", so let me give you a quick refresher.

I don't need R7 content tested, it was greatly exhausted and proved to be functional aside from the known bugs or issues.
Wow someone finaly found google...give ur self a star and a pat on the back, u earned it =)

yep reason u dont want r7 tested is coz u want ppl to spend forever getting it, but if u really understood ppl ud learn ppl want r7 and want the high lv stuff that takes too long on offical or is waaaayyy to costly.
Old 07/18/2011, 07:43   #65

Smoke learn to read the orignal thread and plz tell me what the exp rate says.
Old 07/18/2011, 12:41   #66

i have posted new image and bat file enjoy.
Old 07/18/2011, 12:51   #67

server down ?
Old 07/18/2011, 12:56   #68

the open and shut to this goin back and forth u guys are doing is there is a difference between being live and wiping and being in closed testing and wiping O_o. but seriously no need for all this arguing >_<
Old 07/18/2011, 14:47   #69

Received Thanks: 2,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by grymey View Post
the open and shut to this goin back and forth u guys are doing is there is a difference between being live and wiping and being in closed testing and wiping O_o. but seriously no need for all this arguing >_<
There is no "back and forth" And I have absolutely no intent on responding to any future messages from that User, but there is a point where you start to severely dislike watching someone openly bash and attack a Team member (Over and Over again). I said my piece, defined to him what he apparently did not understand and now I am done.
Old 07/18/2011, 14:50   #70

Quote:
There is no "back and forth" And I have absolutely no intent on responding to any future messages from that User, but there is a point where you start to severely dislike watching someone openly bash and attack a Team member (Over and Over again). I said my piece, defined to him what he apparently did not understand and now I am done.
lol i attk this server one time ~~ dam just close remote connection SQL

Tags
rappelz server