Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silent Bill's Merchant Modder

Discussion on Silent Bill's Merchant Modder within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/18/2011, 02:35   #76

elite*gold: 0
i know what u ment since earlier post, and yeah i know how hard it is to get a round price, and yeah the feature will be wonderfull. (about humuakuaka..that was for schnitzer guy)
Old 11/18/2011, 20:21   #77

Hoo boy, lots of replyin to do today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by falkenman View Post
can i rlly make a npc (new) with merchant modder? hmm when yes step by step pls
2 weeks now and need an npc for staged pet items :P (RELEASE STAGED SKILLS + DESIGN DONE! it works! )
You can't make a new NPC with this, you can, however, make new shops for existing NPCs, but you'll have to call them from the LUAs yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by katalin21k View Post
+10 bill... its getting better and better. (so easy for lazy boys)
and the shop browser...magnificent... now is so easy to edit everything...without restarting and loggind to check all changes. just simple briliant ideea.

ps: if lets say browse a shop and take the sort id of an item...and try to update db of the selected id..yeah its recognise it...but you cant change price ratio/genpoint ratio of the item allready inserted into shop. (maybe cuz i inserted before with vers 6, but i tested with items inserted manualy..same thing). maybe updating price ratio/gen point ration, will be a feature for next release

ty again,
I think you're expecting the Shop Browser to automatically display the changed ratio? (read below)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskim2000 View Post
Just a little Idea.

Is it possible, that you create an option in your tool that changes the basic price of an item,too?

Means: You have the price Ratio in your tool, and next to this, it would be easier for all, if there would be a option to change the basic price.

And yes, i have no experience in coding tools.

Don't know if you do it and dont know if it`s usefull, but here`s an script to change the basic price.

You can change prices and several other things with the Item Modder, but I guess I could include that in here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneraL_SchnitzeL View Post
you have to restart that the items are in the shop^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by katalin21k View Post
english pls not humuakuaka, readding arcadia is not an option. and yeah like raskin said...the basic price is a good ideea...but it can be build from price ration too (you just need to do the math ) . but it need to be more easy for lazy like us
What Schnitzel meant was that you have to press the refresh (Look up in DB) button in the Shop Browser to see the changes made to a shop. As for price/gen ratios not being updated, it should be fixed in this release, and I've used this thing lately so I do believe it works.
Then again, I'm sitting on v. 7.1.1 (bug squashing) so I guess I'll add the price thing, and release 7.2.

Oh, and Schnitzel? the way items are sorted depends on type, maybe you were looking for TPro in the wrong type? (it's in Misc. Items, by the way) Basically, if the item exists in ItemResource and has a corresponding entry in StringResource for its name, it will show up.
Old 11/23/2011, 04:17   #78

New release out, added the gen/rupee price changer you guys wanted.
Check the OP!
Old 11/23/2011, 05:38   #79

One minor suggestion would be maybe if you could insert an item through its item code isntead of having to search its name in the list.
Old 11/25/2011, 12:59   #80

I'm adding something to filter the contents of the item list. So you can pick your types, fill it, then write ID/name if you know it, the list will shorten to the matching items.
Stay tuned.
Old 12/03/2011, 10:02   #81

Bump for bugfix, important release.
Old 12/07/2011, 16:00   #82

walid_dz
Quote:
U must Downlaod .NET Framework 4.0 and The Program Wont Work GOOD , I Hope
When im Helped You , Clicl "Thanks"Button

Great Work Bro ... !
Closed Thread