Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Server update? :/

Discussion on Private Server update? :/ within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Private Server update? :/

Hey iv noticed on (Mystic Rappelz) they have less bugs then normal made servers for example (ALL MOBS) apart from ToE so... is there a new game_bin server that i havn't found if so... pls can u post a link to the updated game_bin thx
Old 06/06/2011, 17:49   #2

Hm I didn' t heared about new complete game_bin, but look to solve the mob problem.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2011, 20:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoHands View Post
Hm I didn' t heared about new complete game_bin, but look to solve the mob problem.
omg thx bro ^_^ do u know how to add NPC's O_o ino im a noob XD