Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz server files

Discussion on Rappelz server files within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/03/2011, 17:02   #31

elite*gold: 0
what i mean is, after i started rappelz, i wanna log in to the game.
but i need an acc therefore.
it shows all the time ACC or PW wrong.
what acc have i use to? or how can i create an own?
Old 04/03/2011, 17:08   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangxtar1 View Post
what i mean is, after i started rappelz, i wanna log in to the game.
but i need an acc therefore.
it shows all the time ACC or PW wrong.
what acc have i use to? or how can i create an own?
First of all, could you post your gameserver.opt file please? Demon, soleil and me, we don't get through the login screen (cannot connect to the login server). So, as you get the message account or password wrong, this means, that you are able to connect to the login server.

Open up the management studio, switch to Telecaster, open up the tables. Right click on Character and click on open table. Now you can create a new account manually.
Old 04/03/2011, 17:17   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link404 View Post
Thanks alot for your reply. But this can't be true, to be honest, I mean, I'm using your databases and your config files you shared with us... Means, I don't really have anything different than you.

However, here are some useful commands for the auth server we, soleil and me, have found:
  • Press F1 for Terminal Screen or just send the command "terminal"
  • Press F2 for Status Screen or just send the command "status"
  • Press F3 for Log Screen or just send the command "log"
  • Press F4 for Custom Screen or just send the command "custom"
  • Press F10 for About Screen or just send the command "about"
  • Send "list" for a list of available commands

Hopefully this helps.
The list command lists variables, not commands. It is very helpful regardless. There aren't too many commands anyways.

As far as why you're crashing, I don't know why it's happening. SQL Server Profiler is your best friend, without it there is very little chance of getting the server up and running. The file I posted are direct dumps from my current database, I haven't touched anything on the sql side since I made those.

One final thing, when editing the gameserver.opt file, make sure you are using an editor that can save in unix mode instead of windows mode. They handle EOL differently and the game server expects unix (just 0x0a, not 0x0d 0x0a). I'll change my app to take care of this when I have a chance. I use Notepad++ (not the same as windows notepad) and had it set to unix mode for a different project so I didn't notice this until now.
Old 04/03/2011, 17:28   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok View Post
The list command lists variables, not commands. It is very helpful regardless. There aren't too many commands anyways.

As far as why you're crashing, I don't know why it's happening. SQL Server Profiler is your best friend, without it there is very little chance of getting the server up and running. The file I posted are direct dumps from my current database, I haven't touched anything on the sql side since I made those.

One final thing, when editing the gameserver.opt file, make sure you are using an editor that can save in unix mode instead of windows mode. They handle EOL differently and the game server expects unix (just 0x0a, not 0x0d 0x0a). I'll change my app to take care of this when I have a chance. I use Notepad++ (not the same as windows notepad) and had it set to unix mode for a different project so I didn't notice this until now.
The funny part is: I've installed the full version of sql 2005, I can't find the profiler..
It's good to know that we have to use the unix mode, I'm gonna try this, thanks alot!
Old 04/03/2011, 17:41   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link404 View Post
The funny part is: I've installed the full version of sql 2005, I can't find the profiler..
It's good to know that we have to use the unix mode, I'm gonna try this, thanks alot!
Start, Programs, Microsoft SQL Server 2005, Performance Tools, and then select SQL Server Profiler.

if it isn't there, it didn't get installed for some reason. I'm using 2008 but I made sure to dump the database without 2008-specific features.

Here's a fixed version that should handle windows-style ok.
Attached Files
File Type: rar RappelzCompress2.rar (690.6 KB, 235 views)
Old 04/03/2011, 17:45   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok View Post
Start, Programs, Microsoft SQL Server 2005, Performance Tools, and then select SQL Server Profiler.

if it isn't there, it didn't get installed for some reason. I'm using 2008 but I made sure to dump the database without 2008-specific features.

Here's a fixed version that should handle windows-style ok.
Thanks alot again. I just noticed that the SQL server profiles is not available for the express edition... Blergh.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/03/2011, 19:46   #37

Pyrok, and where here at me a problem???

Old 04/05/2011, 06:09   #38

DrakuLL777 - It could be a couple of different tables. Double-check that StringLocalResource, ItemLocalResource, CreatureLevelBonus, and DropGroupLocalResource exist and are in the Arcadia database.

soleil - EOPUpdater is worthless, only thing it has going for it is that it can update all servers at once. The .eop found in the files released contains 3 lines:

Code:
N:game.ela_count:36
N:game.update.version:1
N:update.version:1
Those can be added to GameServer.opt and recompressed. I guess you could create your own update.eop and use the tool to update all the servers but I doubt we'll see a pserver with more than 1 or 2 game servers anytime soon

Also, if you're using the -localhost.exe server and can't get the .pdb stuff to work for the log, get rid of the -localhost part. They must have the same filename or else the server won't find the debug info.

I'm still stuck at not being able to connect to the actual game server so I've decided on a different approach. I can't tell for sure what the auth server is supposed to be saying to the client to get it working so I'm working on a fake client that can connect to a working setup so I can see the correct conversation between the two. The hard part's done, just need to do the actual conversations now.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/05/2011, 15:18   #39

Pyrok, all has checked up as you told all on a place but the same result, reaches up until that time and it is then closed:

Pyrok, be the friend give the reference to yours backups databases (Arcadia, Auth, Telecaster) and the server distribution kit. Very much I ask!!!
Old 04/05/2011, 17:50   #40

Ich habe so meine zwei probleme:

1. I have mssql 2005 express advanced toolkit loaded, and the thing but how do I bind the data bank and would not lower the bar to a server that is running right at the start bar so I know the symbols of mssql 2000

2. gibt es den schon richtig funktionierende files mit denen man sich einloggen und bissel unssin auf eigene rechner machen kann also in game.....

vielen dank....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have some problems two:

1. But I mssql 2005 express advanced toolkit loaded, and the thing but how do I bind the data bank and would not lower the bar to a server that is running right at the start bar so I know the symbols of mssql 2000

2. there is already the correct functioning files with which you log in and bissel unssin make on their own computer so can ..... in game

many thanks ....

EDIT
Old 04/05/2011, 18:05   #41

hi,
kann mir vllt einer helfen?
ich hab back-up files .bak , kann die aba ned auf meine db ziehen.
ich hab mssql 2005
wenn ich auf restore db mach, die datei auswähl und so kommt wenn ich auf ok drück ein fehler.
Old 04/05/2011, 21:49   #42

Quick question... as soon as anyone gets this files done and can make an own server will that person put it out online ?? im ben searching like an maniac for an server with nice rates... to be honest i really hoped AOR would have alil more rates... i mean i want more than AOR
Old 04/05/2011, 23:06   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabit View Post
Ich habe so meine zwei probleme:

1. I have mssql 2005 express advanced toolkit loaded, and the thing but how do I bind the data bank and would not lower the bar to a server that is running right at the start bar so I know the symbols of mssql 2000

2. gibt es den schon richtig funktionierende files mit denen man sich einloggen und bissel unssin auf eigene rechner machen kann also in game.....

vielen dank....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have some problems two:

1. But I mssql 2005 express advanced toolkit loaded, and the thing but how do I bind the data bank and would not lower the bar to a server that is running right at the start bar so I know the symbols of mssql 2000

2. there is already the correct functioning files with which you log in and bissel unssin make on their own computer so can ..... in game

many thanks ....

EDIT

SQL Server 2005 Enterprise Edition torrent

Old 04/05/2011, 23:09   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ackess View Post
Quick question... as soon as anyone gets this files done and can make an own server will that person put it out online ?? im ben searching like an maniac for an server with nice rates... to be honest i really hoped AOR would have alil more rates... i mean i want more than AOR
Well, to be honest, I won't put any server online as I don't want to get myself in troubles. I help developing the server as much as I can, but not more.

To Pyrok: Are you trying to "fake" the successfully logged in message, so you can simply "skip" it in a way or what?
Old 04/05/2011, 23:13   #45

Today i found almost all game server commands and configuration options :

Text File available here :

OR
Closed Thread