Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 19:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

iRO - Rouge Money Maker Guide

Discussion on iRO - Rouge Money Maker Guide within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
iRO - Rouge Money Maker Guide

Heyo,

does anyone here have tip how to stat and skill a Rouge to bot and make a lot of Zeny?
I've seen so many of them in the game, yet i don't know how to level them the right way and stuff.

Does someone here even have finished config files for openkore he\she could share with me?
Old 02/05/2011, 15:57   #2

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
setting up a whole config for a bot is a complex thing! if you dont have any experience first just learn something on your own! nobody will give you a working config if you dont do some own work!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
money maker with 1 db
07/24/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 99 Replies
i was just thinking of a way to make money without hacks because i had gotteng into botjail.Then i finally found a db i was about to use it for botjail until i though about it and sold it. See in my server dbs are wearth about 22-30kk but i sold it for 27kk.Then i bought another one for 23kk then i sold 1 for 27kk and sold it again for 23kk i did it a lot of times.It takes time if your lucky u could make 100kk by 5 days.If u really get into it.Thats how i made billions but it took time all u...
Another AH Money Maker
03/23/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 13 Replies
Over the last week I've made over 300g using this strat but for the most part it depends on the overall economy of your server. It also relies heavily on the total laziness of most people to do their research. I primarily used the Ace of Warlords as my source of income but there are quite a few other items that will work for this strat. On my server the average price for the Ace is 8g on the Alliance AH. But if you take the item and put it on Gadgetzan AH you can get a much higher than normal...
GW pole!!!! money maker!!!
09/11/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 23 Replies
guys... im thinking if u can get money buy using the GW pole..... thinking if u hit the pole using an archer.... 100k per hit...... damn... thats big money i guess..... what do u think? :D great!!!