Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 18:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pro valhalla server, help

Discussion on Pro valhalla server, help within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pro valhalla server, help

hello someone hlp me please, i can bot on the server, but i get disconnected every 30 sec, can anyone help me how to solve this problem?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mu Valhalla (Private Mu server)
09/26/2011 - Private Server Advertising - 4 Replies
I would like to share to you all a unique Mu private server called Mu Valhalla. It is hosted by Malice and Baldur and well kept by them. If you find any bugs or have any problems with your character, they will be there to help. They know their stuff and can work out just about anything in the server. To date, there are no known bugs. They have custom sets made from other characters in gaming and motion picture worlds. They have sets for the Dragon Ball Z series, Spider man, Batman, Ironman, all...
Rune Halls of Valhalla
08/13/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hallo, und zwar ich suche nen Aimbot mit Radar für Rune, vl kennt ihr das Spiel ja auch. Hier mal ein Download link MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Ich habe es versucht mit UT bots da es angeblich funktionieren sollte, aber er aim nicht :/ Greetz
pRO valhalla
04/14/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 2 Replies
sorry guys im newbie here, I need some help on how to connect in this server.. thanks!
Valhalla - RPG server [Interlude]
02/18/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
http://www.l2night.ovh.org/files/logowx4.jpg "Lo there, do I see my father - Lo there do I see my mother and my sister and my brothers - Lo there I do see the line of my people back to the beginning - Lo they do call to me - they bid me to take my place among them - in the hallowed halls of Valhalla - where the brave shall live forever!" http://www.l2night.ovh.org/files/rozczkaar3.gif Basics of the server are dating back to Clan of Valhalla which they will rewind oneself through a lot...