Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Party Buff

Discussion on Party Buff within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Kann mir jemand ein Beispiel für auto. Party Buff zeigen?
Hab halt nen Crea der mich immer Buffen soll wenn ich nah an ihn rankomme , blick
in der manuelkore beschreibung net durch o,o"

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Auto buff party members
06/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
i'm searching for tools can do that - can any one do it by auto it like Auto Res - i used it to make buff for 1 member in party with 1 skill and hide client - i hope to find something like that can help me to auto choise member's and buff them ( if i'm cleric or warrior ) http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/5540/rescd.jpg
L2walker Buff party like in C3
08/28/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi, I want a L2walker who buff ONLY in party and not in OOP (even if i put the name in the list). If some ppl here remember C3 walker was like that (version 10.2.3). I don't know if it would be easier to modify the current walker to make it work like that or modify 10.2.3 to make it work on Hellbound server. Thx.
Party buff problem
02/05/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi, i'm having a problem with OOG 10.6.1 buffing with my prophet, i have him in a party with a DA, i checked in "Party Buffs" like 8 buffs for the DA, but the thing is that it repeats all the buffs FOREVER and EVER... it doesn't stops. I've tested that this happens when i'm in party, when i'm OUT of the party, the buffs are each 20 min :S What's wrong!? Thanks :)