Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to know enemy element

Discussion on how to know enemy element within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to know enemy element

well i heard about this thing that when an enemy hit u the enemy is a player for example the player uses lightning converter then when he hit u u will know that he is using wind element how do i do that?
Old 05/21/2010, 08:16   #2

You can't see in what element a player is, but you can make a wpe filter, to recognize each converter when it is used. So you have to be on the screen when he uses the element.

But there is no way to know in what element somebody is when he is hitting you.
Old 05/21/2010, 16:45   #3

Openkore could recognize if he uses a converter.
But you cannot get to know what element he got, without seeing it.

hideki
Old 05/22/2010, 00:03   #4

Quote:
Openkore could recognize if he uses a converter.
much easier to use a wpe filter i think.
Old 05/22/2010, 03:01   #5

lol of course easier... record every packet and make a filter, for all elements.
have fun with that.

Well its always the easiest way if you know what you do, and I know how to do it in Openkore, and how to do it fast.
WPE would be too inconvenient.
Also he didnt ask for whats best to make it, but how.
Openkore also could change your whole equipment to the right things, thats needed to defeat the element, or/and could show you a message who uses what element... endless possibilities.

Hideki
Old 05/24/2010, 06:48   #6

owh i see but if ur a newbie would it be so hard to learn wpe or openkore?
Old 05/25/2010, 22:58   #7

Well all you have to do is make 4 filter, and you'll see each element when it's used (you use the animation of the resist potions). Personally first time i used 1 hour to make the filters, if i had to redo it it would be 5 mn.

This plus the fact there aren't that many things to learn to use wpe, than to use a bot. But if you can already use a bot and are new to wpe it's different xD.
Old 05/26/2010, 02:31   #8

sooo i gues wpe would be the best choice huh? cool ima search for it
Old 05/26/2010, 10:31   #9

It's pretty hard to find how to do it (i think the only tutorial was on this forum, and it wasn't very explicit) so i'm gonna help you.

You have to record then use some converters and see what's the packet. you will see that don't change. if i'm not wrong, it's the first octet, and then the 3rd and 4th, or may be the 4th and the 5th.(they are more octets who don't change, but thats the only one we need to use. Then you use a resist potion, and look at the same packet and so you make a filter who changes the 1st octet and the two others (the first octet is here to say that *this packet should be interpreted as "someone uses some consumable somewhere" so you have to keep it, or your filter will apply even when you're skilling/whatever (just make the 1st octet => 1st octet so that wpe checks it has this in the paquet* *the two others say what consummable has been used, (so in fact you say your client the other uses a resist potion whereas he uses a converter) and this for the 4 elements.
Old 05/26/2010, 16:35   #10

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
here you can find a very good guide for wpe! have fun reading!

Old 05/27/2010, 14:33   #11

wow people here r realy nice =D someting u dont see everyday thnx guys <3
Old 05/27/2010, 18:28   #12

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
your welcome!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/27/2010, 22:04   #13

We're always nice, we just choose to whom we show how nice we are, and since you were so polite and didn't act like a leecher =D.