Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 10:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help please guys.

Discussion on Help please guys. within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help please guys.

Guys i need to hide some equips and cards, im try to trade the cards and equips for guild storage to another acount, but the GM found them. So any know as i can Hide the things of the GM?
Leave comments please.
Old 03/27/2010, 11:29   #2

drop it before a poring(or any looter xD), then take your main char and kill the poring.
(or, if you prefere, drop it and loot it with the another account, but they are other player, 1mn only for switch account and ip, and it's more tracable.

Don't forget they can't take more than X items.

It could be it's tracable, but well, very hardly and time consuming, so i think nobodys does it.

Also, don't forget to switch your ip each time between your accounts.
It's easy for them to trace you back if only once you had the same ip on the two accounts.

And it only works if the gms don't know what equips/items it is, because if yes, all they have to do is a search of that specific equip, and they will find you.

Best solution is to delete the item, then you're sure 8D.
Old 03/27/2010, 19:57   #3

lol thx man, so im so ****** XDD cuz the gms know the things x )
but, if i trade that tings for another things.. and im hide the nebws things.. mybe?
haha thx alot dude.
Old 03/28/2010, 13:22   #4

It all depends on the staff anyway, but well try to trade them, best solution i think.
Either they're dumb and the man you traded with you is banned, or you're banned and the guy who traded with you get the items deleted.
So someone will lost some items thanks to you ;p
Old 03/28/2010, 17:05   #5

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
simply you can say: if a want a gm to find out, he will do this! you cant hide anything from a gm! not necassary how often you trade or drop or what ever! they will trace the items with their id! every item has a unique id! not this one you will create with the @item command!
for example, a knife from poring! one has number 1 and the second you can find has number 2! so every item can be found!