Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Visualkore

Discussion on Visualkore within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I installed visualkore yesterday and it works fine until i closed it today then i open it it says I ILLEGALLY GOT THE VIsualkore and it doesnt let me use it...

is there any new patch or ways to get VK to work?
Old 01/12/2006, 10:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
Not yet. A working account for visualcore is needed to crack it, and right now nobody got one.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Visualkore
03/31/2007 - Ragnarok Online - 2 Replies
Hat jemand von euch einen gecrackten Visualcore bot den ermir schicken oder denn er bei rapidshare (oder was ähnlichem) hochladen kann mfg reddragoon
please help with visualkore.
07/30/2006 - Ragnarok Online - 2 Replies
whenever I open up visualkore, a screen comes up with "Default Bot", then 10 secs after an error comes up stating "cannot connect to the internet. problem might be temporary, try again later." what do I do?
Visualkore
06/01/2006 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
Ich nutze immer Visualkore aber seit gestern dauert das starten viel länger als sonst. Es erscheit auch jetzt Upload checker..... Kann man diesen Upload checker ausstellen? Achja und auf die Seite von Visualkore kann ich auch nicht mehr drauf weiss jemand was da los ist?
VisualKore
09/27/2005 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
im looking for some working link,thx in advance
VisualKore
09/22/2005 - Ragnarok Online - 2 Replies
Hey, Im new to this forum XD. And i cant understand deutch. But i got a problem. I just downloaded VisualKore. And i did it from another site. So i didnt know you have to do something special to use VisualKore, So i just started it and typed in wrong username/password. So whenever i try to click on that program, i get this msg about me not getting the legal version of this program. And i have tried to uninstall it and delete the folder. But it doesnt help.. Someone know what i can do to fix...