Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 17:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About Gepard Shield

Discussion on About Gepard Shield within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About Gepard Shield

Can somebody post how to bypass the Gepard Shield? And if possible do you have an application/GRF that can bypass Gepard Shield in-game? Thanks for helping ..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Gepard Shield bypass
08/13/2018 - Ragnarok Online - 3 Replies
I am trying to gather some people up to try bypass the Gepard shield. I am aware there are people like v0n that already achieved it, but since he is no where to be found I look for the next best thing. Idea crafting? If someone already know how and would enlighten me, I would gladly pay for it. Anyone able to do it?
How to by-pass gepard shield to have BOT..need help
04/24/2015 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
Good days,is there someone who can give me a bypasser and bot..gepard shield is blocking any threats..please help.. thanks..
[Buying] Ragnarok Online Gepard shield bypass
04/17/2015 - Coders Trading - 0 Replies
I am looking for someone who can try bypass the ragnarok online Gepard shield bypass. Currently the shield prevents me from my cheater ways and I am not quite the liking it. I am obviously willing to pay but since there aren't many that request such a bypass, I am not sure where to price it at yet. For more information please leave me a message or add me on Skype: Anzyker Bump! No one here would know how?...
[Preview Custom] EnGland Shield + (elahly Team Shield)
10/15/2011 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 4 Replies
i was boring thought about creating some thing new i decided to make some custom shields actually i made 1 mesh files then began to wrap some textures on it that shield isnt laggy never it looks like those which had been used in ancient wars of England then as I'm an egy so i created my best football team Shield Although xD