Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 21:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BlackoutRO How to Bypass?

Discussion on BlackoutRO How to Bypass? within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question BlackoutRO How to Bypass?

Hi guys how can u bypass harmony on blackoutRO to use an AHK spammer or any type of spammer. Or is there even a spammer working currently (updated) for blackoutRO i know there are a lot of spammers in game and they are just ******* obvious. Im trying to find out how they are doing it. even if i have to pay contact me at if i have to pay i'd like to test it first!. or no deal.
Old 04/06/2015, 11:46   #2

elite*gold: 30
Just google it harmony is dead
Old 04/26/2015, 11:11   #3

elite*gold: 0
I'm with you on this one. I play Blackout as well, and there's still a lot of players who use spammers. if someone could teach us how they bypass, that'd be great.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BlackoutRO, DestinaRO, GatheringRO & AtlantisRO Anti-Bot Bypass
11/27/2011 - Ragnarok Online - 13 Replies
Anleitung ] Falls die Server noch nicht geupdated wurden, sollte es so funktionieren: 1. Openkore und einen kleinen Loader herunterladen 2. recvpackets-Xro.txt nach /tables/ kopieren 3. Server in /tables/servers.txt eintragen 4. Loader und Dll in den Openkore-Ordner extrahieren 5. loader.exe ausführen
I want help at bRo(blackoutRO)
11/23/2011 - Ragnarok Online - 2 Replies
Can someone give me a working skill spammer or macro working on bRo? hacks there wont work. -_________- :o
How to bypass BlackoutRO
09/23/2011 - Ragnarok Online - 4 Replies
blackoutro-ani.grf this GRF is killing me, I am using 0 delay sprites and when I put it in the grf the grf of the exe knows its modify and cant start the game. Been on this for 2 days :O help pls
Need Blackoutro Bot
03/21/2011 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
I need blackoutro or blackoutro antibot bypass thanks.
blackoutRO
08/07/2009 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
can someone help me to BOT in blackoutRO i use the other info about this server like IP, master_version, version but i cant connect to this server i think they use newest method of anti bot system.. still cant connect to this server