Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 05:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Abracadabra ???? Change

Discussion on Abracadabra ???? Change within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Abracadabra ???? Change

When any of the sage abracadabra ETC skills appear they come as ????.

Namely, all of these:

SA_CLASSCHANGE#Class_Change#
SA_DEATH#Death#
SA_MONOCELL#Monocell#
SA_FORTUNE#Fortune#
SA_TAMINGMONSTER#Taming_Monster#
SA_QUESTION#?#

Now, changing the name in the skillnametable.txt does not change the ???? skill name that displays on the top of the screen during target selection.
Instead, it only changes the skill name that appears above the sage's head ex. Class Change !!.

My question is if there is a way to find the function in the client that collects the ETC skills ID and changes the name that is supposed to appear during target selection into ???? using Cheat Engine. Also this is possible because the Skill is determined server side before sent to the client to be made into ????. (Determined by bot)

I've found the address with Cheat Engine where the skill name ???? appears during target selection and I can modify that, any pointers on where to go next? Thank you.
Old 08/07/2009, 12:46   #2

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
if you change something like this in your client, only you whould see that! the same with cheat engine! that prog change things in your client! and this stuff you want to do is all server side!
no chance!

greetz Angel
Old 08/09/2009, 05:40   #3

elite*gold: 0
Haha No I just want to change it client side to be able to use a program to detect the class change picture so i can spam it faster .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
About WPE * skill - abracadabra
06/12/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 12 Replies
as title , i been followed the tutorial at YouTube - Classchanging with Abra and WPE , but it doesn't work for me. Any advice?
Explanation of how can you change IP in file data.pak without change in its size
10/08/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Explanation of how can you change IP in file data.pak without change in its size press on Enter and number which will be missed we will make space in place of it YouTube - Explanation of how can you change IP in file data.pak without change in its size name fills you need to search on it arenalist.csv channellist.csv loginlist.csv monsteset.csv
[Frage] Frage zu Abracadabra
06/26/2008 - RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides - 1 Replies
Ich hab mal eine Frage kann ich irgendwie AutoIT abfragen lassen ob bei Abracadabra das ???? kommt und das ohne Pixel abzufragen bei den Coordinaten?
Abracadabra
12/20/2007 - Ragnarok Online - 4 Replies
Ich hab ne frage undzwar würd ich gerne wissen wie am besten so abracadabra spammt das er beim skill ?????=Class change auf ein monster klickt und somit das lästige 5std klickn erspart habs mit WPE probiert aba hat net wirklich geklappt ;( Ausserdem hab ich von einem programm gehört das dafür sorgt das IMMEr class change rauskommt
Abracadabra:MVP beschwören
07/12/2007 - Ragnarok Online - 4 Replies
Hi. Also ich denke, die meisten von euch werden das jawohl kennen, dass man mit dem Skill Abracadabra(Hokuspokus) aus einem Monster einen Mvp wandeln kann. Dazu muss man die "????" kriegen. Jezz is meine Frage, ob man es entweder so ändern kann, dass man immer die "????" kriegt oder dass man solange Abracadabra spamt bis die "????" kommen und dann automatisch aufhört. Also damit könnte man dann ja verdammt viele MVPs in kurzer Zeit beschwören. Würde mich freuen, wenn mir da...