Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 03:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

RO2 LOTS Vendor bug Any one know?

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by atleza View Post

@tmoneyfans when the item gone that mean the item that you place in the tardable item was SOLD.... but in the Vendor tray the tradable item still on the vending list... it's 'cause what you see in the vending list will be the tradable item, and what the customer see will be the bound item....
It wasn't sold, cause I wasn't intending to sell them. I just wanted to transfer to my buddy character so I made sure no one was around but eventually I made it happened by doing all the steps except for switching right after I open the shop. I asked my friend to open my shop and see what I am selling first, then close the shop and I switched. That way he can get it without any problem! So it works for me and thank you!!

Old   #17

Awright my bro.... Where the Thanks button.... ahahahaha..... This method also can be used for trading bound gear to your friend.... but just like tmoneyfans say.... make sure no one was around you.... since you won't your gear bought by anyone else other than your friend right?
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #18

Any Ideas how to trade the untradables?

Hello friends,
today there was a little maintance on odin server. Since that the bug doesnt work anymore. I opnen my vendor blabla do all the steps, to that time my friend can look into my shop. i can change the position of the items in my inventory (the bug with bag works fine) but when iīm done with exchanging the positions my friend canīt click at me and look into my shop. so nobody can buy the untradables from my shop T_T please guys i need help of someone who have some it knowledge. is there another way to trade the items?
Old   #19

ah so they fixed this bug now? too bad I'm planning to buy a full AoD set. Anyone can help me? Odin server here.

Old   #20

bug Fixed

Closed Thread