Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 15:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need Bot Find item can??

Discussion on I need Bot Find item can?? within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need Bot Find item can??

someone can help me??
give me bOt can hunt item...
i wan make quest so hard...

Send me at
i hope u is kind man
Old 06/26/2009, 12:24   #2

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
GIVEN INFRACTION FOR POSTING IN A NO QUESTION AREA! READ THE RULES!

this is the next warning i have to give you, because u post in a no question area! read the rules and use the search button! stop opening such useless posts!!!

~closed~
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[D2NT 3.0] Goldbarb/Find Item Implementierung Testversion
03/05/2011 - Diablo 2 Programming - 22 Replies
Anmerkung: Ich werde hier keine Aktualisierungen mehr einfügen, da mir der Aufwand einzelne Scripts zu isolieren zu hoch ist. Die hier hochgeladene Version ist nicht mehr aktuell, eine aktuelle Version findet sich in meinem Komplettpaket. Hallo zusammen, nach meinem Patzer beim Itemlog bin ich euch was schuldig glaube ich. :( Darum gibts hier nun meine Find Item Implementierung. Ist in meinen Augen definitiv noch nicht perfekt, auch wenn sie sogesehen ziemlich rund läuft und...
[Release]How to find Item Quality
12/16/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies
Right, decided i would release this, anyone with common sense is probably already doing this but hopefully it will help someone. public static int GetQuality(int ItemID) { return ItemID % 10; } Give the function the Static Item ID, and it will return the quality (1-9), this can be addapted to use an enum and return Super, Elite, Unique etc: public static ItemQuality GetQuality(uint ItemID) {
where do i find itemindex for all Divine item ?
07/15/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
where do i find item index for all Divine item ? Thank you
how to find ID of a item
05/30/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I know how to find ID of an item but how do i find an ID of an item in inventory? is there something that can tell me the ID of the moonbox in my inventory? beacuse i looked there are about 30 different IDs just for moonbox maybe it has to do with each different ID have a certian type of item inside. Let me know I will figure out which ID have sockets and let you guys know. I have 40 moonboxes in my inventory i want to find out the differnet ID for each one and open them slowly and i will...
Where to find Item IDs?
02/16/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hi All, maybe anyone of you could help me a bit, i've tried to get item ids out of the itemtype.dat but i cant figure out...