Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 04:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Ragnarok 2]openRO2bot by daison3

Discussion on [Ragnarok 2]openRO2bot by daison3 within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/04/2013, 05:10   #16

elite*gold: 0
it works but suddenly "macro suspicious action is detected. (code=10104) the program will shut down<---suddenly pop up. .what should i do?

anyway thanks for the reply daison3. .keep it up. .
Old 02/04/2013, 05:18   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkunwar View Post
it works but suddenly "macro suspicious action is detected. (code=10104) the program will shut down<---suddenly pop up. .what should i do?

anyway thanks for the reply daison3. .keep it up. .
you could try this guide from ProGamerCity:

it is to bypass your HackShield...but do on your own risk sir
Old 02/04/2013, 06:13   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by daison3 View Post
please go back and read my statement about my RO2Source Database...
this evening GMT+8, i will be posting the screenshot of the another project i have...

@kd5eej
i know you're kirito, don't be so mad about what i released...be thankful that i released this for testing, comparing to your program without any proof...
if you will be posting a login features, then ill try to crack that program and re-read all of your brute-force coding... LOL

it doesn't mean that your team is better than my partner in programming? LOL again

~daison3
um no asswipe, im not kirito, I have been on the game hacking scene years before kirito even came along. I think it would be best for you not to accuse me of being some one who impersonates other people.

EDIT: If I release anything there is no chance of some scrub *** autoit coder has a chance in hell to crack it. dafuq u gonna do? drop my dll's into exe2aut?
Old 02/04/2013, 06:43   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by kd5eej View Post
um no asswipe, im not kirito, I have been on the game hacking scene years before kirito even came along. I think it would be best for you not to accuse me of being some one who impersonates other people.

EDIT: If I release anything there is no chance of some scrub *** autoit coder has a chance in hell to crack it. dafuq u gonna do? drop my dll's into exe2aut?
only dumb people would do that thing, dll sure thing, if you will be releasing ill try to reverse it, and going back again to assembly
Old 02/04/2013, 06:50   #20

Quote:
only dumb people would do that thing, dll sure thing, if you will be releasing ill try to reverse it, and going back again to assembly
You probably have no idea how to work olly. Also im gonna be on ur *** until you apologize for calling me kirito, i have my own personal bot and hacks for RO2 that I almost never intend to release. I was just calling into question about how similar your "business model" was to his and the only thing you could respond with was calling me, him.
Old 02/04/2013, 07:45   #21

Quote:
You probably have no idea how to work olly. Also im gonna be on ur *** until you apologize for calling me kirito, i have my own personal bot and hacks for RO2 that I almost never intend to release. I was just calling into question about how similar your "business model" was to his and the only thing you could respond with was calling me, him.
how sure you are? by the way, we are now spamming this thread only those people who's interested into this program will be entertained...
Old 02/04/2013, 08:02   #22

Quote:
how sure you are? by the way, we are now spamming this thread only those people who's interested into this program will be entertained...
You say that as if it has some negative impact on my own interests. Still implying that i'm kirito?
Old 02/04/2013, 08:08   #23

Quote:
You say that as if it has some negative impact on my own interests. Still implying that i'm kirito?
ok you're not kirito, are you happy now? it is because you're always defending kirito and defending his works, but how about other's work?did you post some good impact to my thread? nothing...
Old 02/04/2013, 08:15   #24

Quote:
ok you're not kirito, are you happy now? it is because you're always defending kirito and defending his works, but how about other's work?did you post some good impact to my thread? nothing...
Didn't know there was a rule that said I had to make a "good impact" on your thread, I was just calling you out on how similar your business model was to his.
Old 02/04/2013, 08:43   #25

works 100% you only need a bypass though ... thanks for sharing ... can you add lootingfunction ?? maybe not ... thanks a lot sir ...
Old 02/04/2013, 09:57   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristele20 View Post
works 100% you only need a bypass though ... thanks for sharing ... can you add lootingfunction ?? maybe not ... thanks a lot sir ...
thanks for your comment, about the looting features; it only works for premium but my premium is under deveopment yet, and why i need to release this premium you could read my reasons at the first page
Old 02/04/2013, 12:35   #27

hehehe .. looking forward to it ...
maybe u can change this one ..
while using ur bot...
i press alt+tab opening google ..
i notice that the bot stop attacking, i click ro2 then it suddenly move...i think the bot only run when ur on the RO2 window only ..
maybe u can change that 1 also ... and also the bypass ...

ur coolman ... thanks again ...
Old 02/04/2013, 16:15   #28

i already bypass HS but the problem is its says bot started but my char just aiming to those monster around but never attack or do anything. .the resolution is match..i dont know what i did wrong..please i want to purchase or help in this project. .
Old 02/04/2013, 16:31   #29

KD33J is definitely not Kirito, that'd be me.

You brought this upon yourself daison by trying to spam my Facebook page advertising your bot. Never a good idea.
Old 02/04/2013, 16:35   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkunwar View Post
i already bypass HS but the problem is its says bot started but my char just aiming to those monster around but never attack or do anything. .the resolution is match..i dont know what i did wrong..please i want to purchase or help in this project. .
try to redownload the new program i released, it supposed to be version 1.1, maybe you downloaded the first with no version...

before the "Bot started" pop up check if your RO2 client is an active window, I mean your computer must be focused on the RO2 client.

Tags
autoit, bot, daison, ragnarok 2