Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 11:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RO2.hey guys any suggest for flawless proxy?

Discussion on RO2.hey guys any suggest for flawless proxy? within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RO2.hey guys any suggest for flawless proxy?

i used wtfast with sg4 server but im still feel little delay. so anoying. XD
Old 01/25/2013, 13:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
They just can optimize the routes for your connection, but it cant be like the servers that are placed in your own country, because they often got best routes + close distance.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Which do you suggest ?
12/29/2012 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
Buying a 3rd Iris via Uridium? or Buying a 3rd Iris via bidding credits on Aunction?
Come suggest For the new sro (the best) :P
02/26/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 16 Replies
Hello Guys. I Hope you all fine. Now guys there is new sro it has many special things i hope you like it so i wanna to ask you about to say ur suggestion in this sro if there is something more you wanna or something you wanna do so now let's see i will say the information about it now ... . Cap 120 Silkroad-R skills Hunter vs Thiefs Ver.
do u guys need proxy to play aion
07/24/2011 - Aion - 10 Replies
hi guys, how do u guys play aion china? i heard u need to pay for proxy server so ur ping is low then you will be able to play aion. cos proxy server + game hours is expensive
What BOT Would you suggest me ??
05/13/2011 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies
Hi...Im using UDObot...and i got banned with it 2 times....and other friends using that at same day even on different server....is there any bot with protection...? I heared about IBot...but im searching for free ones...
Suggest
12/15/2010 - Kal Online - 6 Replies
A Moradator Make A Topics With Private Server Names And Members Post The Hacks And items Aviable on it Greetz TheRangeMan:handsdown: Edit1:Just Famous Servers