Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 05:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anybody know how to upgrade hack in BlackoutRO?

Discussion on Anybody know how to upgrade hack in BlackoutRO? within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Anybody know how to upgrade hack in BlackoutRO?

does anyone teach me how to do!
Old 04/06/2009, 00:31   #2

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
GIVEN WARNING FOR POSTING IN A NO QUESTION AREA! READ THE RULES!

something like an upgrade hack doesnt exist! if u had used the search button you whould know that!

~moved~
~closed~
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BlackoutRO, DestinaRO, GatheringRO & AtlantisRO Anti-Bot Bypass
11/27/2011 - Ragnarok Online - 13 Replies
Anleitung ] Falls die Server noch nicht geupdated wurden, sollte es so funktionieren: 1. Openkore und einen kleinen Loader herunterladen 2. recvpackets-Xro.txt nach /tables/ kopieren 3. Server in /tables/servers.txt eintragen 4. Loader und Dll in den Openkore-Ordner extrahieren 5. loader.exe ausführen
Upgrade Hack
04/24/2010 - 4Story - 15 Replies
VALORIANS in these days, some are upitem at +20 +24, and not the charts, because the writing comes out of the blacksmith, they wear well, are log-out/it and the item remains uppato, I would like to know how they do. I also downloaded from gspoptool.eterniagames.com - /apps/Etc/Tools/ programs, but do not know id and password to put on, I asked in a game that up and said hello. that means that they know .... I need one to make me a nice armor and not give extra money for nothing. Contribuis
Craft hack or Force core upgrade hack?
10/14/2009 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
anyone have any ideas about this kind of hack? is this possible with just using CE?
blackoutRO
08/07/2009 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
can someone help me to BOT in blackoutRO i use the other info about this server like IP, master_version, version but i cant connect to this server i think they use newest method of anti bot system.. still cant connect to this server