Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dual Client

Discussion on Dual Client within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dual Client

I know this isn't considered hacking..Maybe it is..But The server i play won't let me run two(2) Clients at the same time, But I usually play more than 1 client at a time. I was wondering if anyone has or knows a way to allow me to open another client. Or maybe has a working .exe for it. THANKS!

P.S. Step by Step is also helpful.
Old 06/29/2012, 13:24   #2

Diff it by yourself.
Old 06/29/2012, 17:48   #3

Can you explain what "Diff" is? or how to even do that?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TUT]FOR DUAL CLIENT
12/11/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 0 Replies
Hi! I will teach you how to make dual client!.. step 1: you must download vm ware workstation.. torrent- isohunt.com serial key at youserials.com and install.. step 2:after you installing vmware workstation.. Install windows xp in vmaware workstation..
Luna online dual client dual login?
10/18/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 13 Replies
Im looking for a way you could dual login on luna online.
SELLING DMG HACK/2Slot hack /Dual client / Dual login with twinr/Slow to lvl up hack
08/13/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
closed
Dual Client
11/22/2008 - Flyff - 6 Replies
How do i start this, hmm the first person who can really help me with this problem will get a thanks from me :). I dual client on flyff, im looking for a prgram or macro that will only execute on a specific window, since i AoE and the other Window is my RM who i want to Spamm heal with. So can anyone help me, that my RM spamm heals while im on the other window dual clienting on the same pc while AoEing? Please, like a Macro Program that on executes on a specific window?
any way to dual client?
09/28/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
tried the old way of dual client by openning two but not working anymore. Is there a new way to dual client?