Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 09:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

private server vote hack

This is a discussion on private server vote hack within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category; Hi, i'm playing daredevilro... I wish to have unlimited voting (or maybe more than 4 a day). I've heard about ...

Closed Thread

Old   #1

private server vote hack

Hi, i'm playing daredevilro... I wish to have unlimited voting (or maybe more than 4 a day). I've heard about IP *blah but I don't have any idea on doing it. Thanks!
Old 11/08/2011, 02:56   #2

You could try rebooting your rooter, this helps in most cases but not always, to see if it works go to and check your IP, then you reboot your rooter and see if it changed, if yes you can vote again and reboot it again. Or you use Proxys such as from hidemyass and such if the server doesn't have proxy voting disabled.

This is only possible if the server has the IP limit, if it's limited to ones-twice a day per account this won't work for you.
Closed Thread