Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 10:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

useself_skill cloaking help

Discussion on useself_skill cloaking help within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
useself_skill cloaking help

Hi,

I am having some trouble with the useself_skill cloaking

I want to configure my config.txt in order to make my bot to go to my selected lockmap while using the cloaking skill (it is an assassin), the thing is there are various aggressive monsters in the way to my choosen map to up, therefore, I use the cloaking skill to arrive there without wasting time fighting or being attacked by those monsters, the problem is: i cannot pass from a map to another while i am in use of the skill... I actually did success in making my bot to use the cloaking skill very well, but it does not stop using it when he arrives at the portals, and therefore cannot pass through.

so does anyone have got an idea to sort this problem out?

ah, it is also very important that he stops using the skill when he arrives at my selected lockmap, as there is no use to wast sp there, the monsters are passive and it would be better to him to save up sp for when the time comes to him to go back to the storage... but, again, as far as he crosses the portal to go back to the city (rachel) he must again use the cloaking to pass through the monsters without a problem!!

my config is like that at the moment:

useSelf_skill Cloaking {
lvl 5
hp
sp
aggressives
monsters
inLockOnly 0
notWhileSitting 1
notInTown 1
timeout
disabled 0