Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 09:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with xKore

Discussion on Problem with xKore within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with xKore

hello guys!

i have a very weird problem!
i have find out the server detail (master version,server type...) and they are correct! (tested 4 times) i have the newest field pack and used the packet extractor!
now my problem is: when i log in without xkore my bot moves normal! but if im log in with xkore he dont want to move!
he stands still without any reaction! in the console is written: calculate route to lockmap (XXXX) and thats all! if i try to use some console commands like move <x> <y> nothing happen! if i try to use move prt_fild04 (for example) he say to me that this map dont exist!
i just tryed everything! use other OK versions, use an other portal.txt which i found here, searching the old board and the new board but nothing helped! i just tryed on different OS (Laptop XP, Desktop Win2000), different OK versions (openkore-2.0.5.1.tar.bz2; openkore-2.0.5.1-win32.zip; openkore-wx-2.0.5.1.zip) nothing helped!
im in a quandary!
please if there is anbody out there who can help me, please help me!

greetz Gnubbel

Antworten auch gerne in deutsch!
Old 05/10/2008, 21:16   #2

xkore is having problems with some servertypes.
mostly on private servers.
Old 05/11/2008, 13:57   #3

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
yeah heard that too! but is there a way to fix it?

greetz Angel
Old 06/23/2009, 18:10   #4

erm can u guys send me this xkore n teach me how to use it plz?? n im using rebirth ro
Old 06/23/2009, 19:11   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceguy View Post
erm can u guys send me this xkore n teach me how to use it plz?? n im using rebirth ro
xkore is nothing what someone could send you! this is part of the openkore bot which allows you to watch your char while botting! i would say, go to the openkore forum and learn something about botting!

greetz Angel
Old 06/24/2009, 04:09   #6

can can u send me this xKore of urs?
Old 06/24/2009, 12:35   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceguy View Post
can can u send me this xKore of urs?
did u read what i have written?
Closed Thread