Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 19:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WPE Filters Trade

Discussion on WPE Filters Trade within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WPE Filters Trade

Hey guys,

I'm back on Ragnarok but i'm looking for some WPE Filters. One year ago, I had many filters like nodelay, anti cloak, anti-perfect hide from stalkers ( With satan morocc as skin x))

But noW, I only got the anti cloak, WoE damages and anti perfect hide. But i'm still looking for the nodelay. I searched but the only thing I found Was WPEnodelay but Without a filter. I'm really looking for the filter.

If someone got it, maybe reply and look for trade?

Best regards §§§
Old 05/09/2011, 15:44   #2

can you upload your filter? i don't have any of them
Old 05/09/2011, 17:15   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariedoankz View Post
can you upload your filter? i don't have any of them

Well, if you find the no delay filter, I can give you all the filters I got.
Old 06/20/2011, 12:33   #4

I have a no delay sprite, but not a no delay filter.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
RPE Filters
07/07/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
Hi, I'm not sure how to make rPE filters, and I need help with making 2. For the first custom filter, I need it keep sending the hex code for moving an object from my storage to my inventory. EX. After I move one sword into my inventory, it will send the other 49 from my storage into my inventory. Here is a ss of three hexes of moving the same object, from my storage into my inventory: http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad266/246352/R PE_Store.jpg The 3B-3D was the item number in the...
WPE PRO FILTERS ON WOW
06/10/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
Im new here, I,ve spent a long time to find a good filter to the new version of wow 2.4.x. So there are some one who know how to do that? becouse i have filters here but just to the old version's... On the old version for exemple, the rogue was 007-FB 008-06 this still rigth??? And why in wow EMU hack we dont have any power cheat??
WPR PRO filters
05/28/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 2 Replies
Hallo bin neu hier im Forum un ich brauch hilfe mit den filtern und zwar ich hab nen krieger filter mit dem ich ganz schnell attacken kann aba sowas will ich eigent. garnet ich such nen dmg filter für rogue etc..... Ich weiß nich könnt ihr mir da vllt nen link schreiben zocke auf nem 2.3.3 server ich wäre sehr dankbar MFG DARKI PS: BITTE HELP !
I need help about rPE Filters
08/30/2007 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
Where can i download a filters for cart termination & sonic blow? is it possible cause i can't understand some steps in makking ur own filter thread. Hoping somebody will post their codes here thanks.