Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 01:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need a helping hand..^^

Discussion on need a helping hand..^^ within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need a helping hand..^^

party skill for FS priest doesnt work especially target directed buffs and heal.. help pls or post a config that i can follow..thanks in advance..
Old 04/29/2011, 09:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
use google

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Giving a 78 2 hand on Posidon for helping me connect my xbox360 to pc
11/29/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hey all iam giving a 78 2 hand sword on posidon for anyone can help me connect xbox 360 to my pc windows i guess its the best offer ;) my msn: [email protected] my skype: maged.edward
Lend A Helping Hand
07/20/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Ok Im playin SunSro and the nuker i was making is totally screwed for 100 cap....so i was wondering if anyone is powerfarming a new if i could maybe join them with my new char. P.S. Sorry f this is in the wrong section...if it is you can either move it or close it. PM me if you wanna help out.
[Helping Topic] 24/7 Helping Services!
08/27/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 31 Replies
stucked on anything while setuping your server? post your problem here and you will get answer as fast as possible better than spamming with posts :cool: first of all try reading Ahmedpotop's Pserver All thing guide. if your couldn't solve it out post your problem down here ""That includes PHP rankings pages / registrations pages / Status pages""
[TOOL] A helping skill hand
04/01/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
Hi i just found this tool and i find it pretty usefull...many tell me its a bot but its not its a windows program that any IT studying student can make... its all for saving your fingers to press those keys all the damn time every kill every second.... at high lvl that is kind of annoying so i found this one that i like to share with me! just press monster and the program press the keys for you! RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting hope i helped someone! PS : scan for the lazy one that...