Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Recruiting DEV / Web Designer

Discussion on Recruiting DEV / Web Designer within the Ragnarok Online PServer Hosting forum part of the Ragnarok Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Recruiting DEV / Web Designer

as the title says, i am currently looking for a 2nd DEV to help out my main DEV, he's done all the work and there are a few minimal stuff that we have to add but at the same time we want to keep another DEV since were always gonna be adding new stuff to our newly opened ragnarok private server. if you think you are up for the job, kindly private message me about your info. preferably skype since thats what we use. thanks for reading.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Recruiting] Recruiting US-Timezone testers for CommunitySRO
05/15/2012 - SRO Private Server - 25 Replies
CommunitySRO is now hiring US-Timezone testers for its server. We are looking for people who are experienced with the game. You will be a normal player just playing the server while its not out for the public yet. Once the game goes live you will receive special items (silk, sox, etc..). You might also have a chance to become a GM if we see fit. You will start with Silk and other things if I wish to add anything else. Post here or message me if you would like to be one of the testers. ...
[Recruiting]x2 Beta Testers for Aion P.S x1 phpBB Designer
09/30/2011 - Aion Private Server - 6 Replies
Premium Gamez Because we all deserve Premium! Hello. Before I start, if you're here to judge. Leave Premium Gamez (C) is recruiting Aion beta testers. About Us: We are a new Gaming Network but before we start releasing our server's we need to hire an effective team of a enthusiastic people to finish some work for us. Our website is: Link It's in development.