Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wall hack thingy

Discussion on Wall hack thingy within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wall hack thingy

This shoud be called a 'teleport hack' instead of 'wall hack' really, considering the way it functions, but as wall hack is more well known I will have it be called as such

Well, I was having some fun trying out some things and figured I'd share it with you guys. I know there is already a thread about wall hacks, and I'm not sure whether that one works or not, but for giggles here's mine.

I'll be uploading it in a minute.

edit: alrighty, uploaded it

You basically use the numpad keys 0 - 9 for moving forward, backwars, sideways, diagonally up and down. It works like a compass kinda, so numpad8 is north, numpad9 is northeast, numpad6 is east, etcetera. 5 is up, 0 is down.

It definitely works on PWI. Feel free to try it on other servers though.

Here's a video: XD

I named it Rayden in honour of the awesomeness of Rayden in Mortal Kombat I, popping up behind enemies was just too cool

Attached Files
File Type: rar Rayden.rar (24.2 KB, 1603 views)
Thanks
19 Users
Old 11/19/2010, 13:54   #2

nice, looks like u been busy xD, hows the pack opening going lol
Old 11/19/2010, 13:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosbeta View Post
nice, looks like u been busy xD, hows the pack opening going lol
lol, I don't have the coins to buy one

So pack opening not going so fast hehe sorry
Old 11/19/2010, 14:02   #4

o lol, do u play pwi, if so which sever
Old 11/19/2010, 14:34   #5

Yeah i do play pwi ever since they shut down ms hot chars on most. servers , none high lvl though, only play casually... No cash either lol as i dont bot myself.
Old 11/19/2010, 19:48   #6

OMG, pwning tool for farming high level dungeons. I'll try it on PW-RU.
(hope offests are configurable, because our clients definetely differ alot)

upd: oh, shi... it's w/o sources.... don't want to lurk in it with dizassembler, sorry.
Old 11/19/2010, 23:07   #7

It finds it's own offsets, so might work on other versions also :P

And I don;t mind whther you use it, there's prolly others around also, just sharing it for fun
Old 11/20/2010, 19:32   #8

Thanks, but can i ask you a little question?

How safe is this, what kind of "messages" does this send to the server?

I don't want to get banned the first thing i do..

Also, why is it so infected! I think i can trust you but 3 droppers is weird.

Old 11/20/2010, 20:54   #9

I don't have a clue why it says it's infected, nor do I know what a dropped trojan is lol. It would be nice if it listed what caused the scanner to think it had that trojan. NOt sure if three detections is a lot out of that list, but yeah it's always use at your own risk of course

edit: all I can find are how to prevent false positives on drug or pregnancy tests zzzz

What my program does:
-Show the 'gui' (lol what a fine piece of art it is)
-When you press a numpadKey:
*check if the active window belongs to elementclient.exe
*if it is the first time you press the hotkey while you have a window belonging to elementclient.exe active, it will
1)retrieve the location of the exe
2) load it into memory
3) use regexp to find the baseAddress, SendPacket function address, movePacketCounter offset, moveSpeed offset
*It will then inject opcode into memory for sending movement packets in the direction depending on the button you pressed
*increase your movement counter
*update your location in client to the desired direction

You should be able to replicate this using what i've posted about packetSending over time.

Obviously I've used this tool myself a few times and I haven't gotten banned I'm reluctant to post the source code because I'd rather not see it fixed real soon. It's coded in C#, so there might be a decompiler available for that? Or I could explain in more detail how everything works exactly over PM of course so you can code your own lil tool
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2010, 21:23   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interest07 View Post
I don't have a clue why it says it's infected, nor do I know what a dropped trojan is lol. It would be nice if it listed what caused the scanner to think it had that trojan. NOt sure if three detections is a lot out of that list, but yeah it's always use at your own risk of course

edit: all I can find are how to prevent false positives on drug or pregnancy tests zzzz

What my program does:
-Show the 'gui' (lol what a fine piece of art it is)
-When you press a numpadKey:
*check if the active window belongs to elementclient.exe
*if it is the first time you press the hotkey while you have a window belonging to elementclient.exe active, it will
1)retrieve the location of the exe
2) load it into memory
3) use regexp to find the baseAddress, SendPacket function address, movePacketCounter offset, moveSpeed offset
*It will then inject opcode into memory for sending movement packets in the direction depending on the button you pressed
*increase your movement counter
*update your location in client to the desired direction

You should be able to replicate this using what i've posted about packetSending over time.

Obviously I've used this tool myself a few times and I haven't gotten banned I'm reluctant to post the source code because I'd rather not see it fixed real soon. It's coded in C#, so there might be a decompiler available for that? Or I could explain in more detail how everything works exactly over PM of course so you can code your own lil tool
I don't have a clue how c # language works, but if you are willing to try i would love to hear how it works! ^-^
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2010, 21:30   #11

What is your preferred language to program in? I can usually adapt quite well
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2010, 22:15   #12

Hmmm, apparently my WQ bot is getting 5 false positives

And that contains the source code too, to prove they're actually false. SO 3 isn't even a bad score
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2010, 03:06   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interest07 View Post
Yeah i do play pwi ever since they shut down ms hot chars on most. servers , none high lvl though, only play casually... No cash either lol as i dont bot myself.
o lol, if u play lostcity, ill hook ya up with some packs np
Old 11/21/2010, 03:20   #14

nice, new hack finally

I wonder why a lot of things are detected as infected nowadays .
Old 11/21/2010, 09:00   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosbeta View Post
o lol, if u play lostcity, ill hook ya up with some packs np
Hehe, I don;t play on PvP servers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin View Post
nice, new hack finally

I wonder why a lot of things are detected as infected nowadays .

They prefer to err on the safe side, rather than have people moaning to them something was infected when they didn't detect it. Besides, most programs here (mine included) do use things like readprocessmemory, writeprocessmemory, createremorethread and other fun functions that could be used for bad things I suppose.

The dropper thing is apparently just a name they use when the file is 'suspicious'. As in, they don't know whether it has a virus, but the user is to watch out.