Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wall hack thingy

Discussion on Wall hack thingy within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old 11/21/2010, 17:12   #16

elite*gold: 0
sir does it work in PW-ph?
Old 11/21/2010, 18:33   #17

You'd have to try... it has offset finder built in.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2010, 11:32   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interest07 View Post
Hehe, I don;t play on PvP servers

They prefer to err on the safe side, rather than have people moaning to them something was infected when they didn't detect it. Besides, most programs here (mine included) do use things like readprocessmemory, writeprocessmemory, createremorethread and other fun functions that could be used for bad things I suppose.

The dropper thing is apparently just a name they use when the file is 'suspicious'. As in, they don't know whether it has a virus, but the user is to watch out.
o dang, sucks lol, i wouldnt mind passing on some packs so u can test with. oh btw, i tried this hack, however, i keep on getting teleported back to same place like when i use the pwgt wall hack. evne though i am moving only 1 step, still teleports me back. and i was just testing it through the walls in normal map so there is land behind hte wall
Old 11/22/2010, 11:35   #19

You can't move through everything. It only works if your move wouldn't make you end up inside the object you're trying to move through. So thin walls such as gates and walls in fbs (just try the one i posted in the video, should work for sure). I also have a version that allows you to move further but that's not released.
Old 11/23/2010, 01:27   #20

Alright I gave this a try and it works exactly like PWGTM wall hack or whatever you call it, as far as I can tell anyways. Biggest problem Ive found is that places where it would be most useful like fb49 because 19 and 69 and 79 arent profitable and 89 99 59 can only be cheated by flying problem with 49 and 79 though is that the low floor grade of wall close to the land it tries to jump downwards as well as forward through it so I had no luck with yours and the PWGTM got me stuck and murdered lol, is it possible to make it so that when they use objects for floors like that we can walk in them because that poses a huge problem also if theres anyway to get the fly whenever you want hack back utilizing your packeting that would be even more helpful than the wall hack.

Thx for the efforts ~ Q
Old 11/23/2010, 08:29   #21

I've tested in pw-indo. It only works in FB 19 Werefox/Werebeast.

I also tested in FB 51, 69, 79, TT ==> Not Works

Btw, can you tell me the right place for this tool ?
Old 11/23/2010, 10:55   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by titties View Post
Alright I gave this a try and it works exactly like PWGTM wall hack or whatever you call it, as far as I can tell anyways. Biggest problem Ive found is that places where it would be most useful like fb49 because 19 and 69 and 79 arent profitable and 89 99 59 can only be cheated by flying problem with 49 and 79 though is that the low floor grade of wall close to the land it tries to jump downwards as well as forward through it so I had no luck with yours and the PWGTM got me stuck and murdered lol, is it possible to make it so that when they use objects for floors like that we can walk in them because that poses a huge problem also if theres anyway to get the fly whenever you want hack back utilizing your packeting that would be even more helpful than the wall hack.

Thx for the efforts ~ Q
The server won't allow you to land inside any object/wall/floor. Same for moving above the floor. You can only do this a very limited distance (I tried packets for running/walking/flying/swimming/falling and any combination thereof . My tool is supposed to jump slightly up and forward to prevent landing inside floors though

You can move through certain walls in fb 49 though (and of course the gates) 39 is also very easy, 29 prolly not so much use, 19 not just the beastkind not sure what the other poster means by that. You have to figure out a good spot, can't just walk through anything. In 79 you can use it mostly for moving through the gates, same for 69, but then again killing guards isn't much of a hassle there. Doubt there's any use for it in fb 89 indeed, but I couldn't get very far on a lvl 1 cleric

In TT you can also do certain things but not with this version I think. Anyway, I've had loads of fun with it, is why I shared it. Prolly doesn't do what most people desire though, which is a good thing economy wise Think of it more as a proof of concept and try and improve upon it yourself
Old 11/24/2010, 05:23   #23

Well it's definetely good I was hoping for better results in 49/51 fb as I was going to farm those bosses 89 fb's would be the only other use for me Id say and they are solid ground and have height restrictions even if we could fly lol Works great for the other uses though
Old 11/29/2010, 16:00   #24

@.@ I can't use this tool....just at dungeon FB 19~
and..I tried to use this tool at HH Dungeon...but the WH was crashed with the client~
(I tried at Perfect World Indonesian)

sorry...if my English bad....LoL~
Old 11/30/2010, 00:55   #25

But GM can teleport behing you invisible and ban you , careful , use only whit accounts prepaired to be baned
Old 12/04/2010, 14:05   #26

it says i need .net framework to open
Old 12/04/2010, 20:51   #27

So go get it from .
Have a nice day.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2010, 08:50   #28

anyone gotten banned yet for this? curious on what it tells the server >.>
Old 12/24/2010, 05:53   #29

I have a wallhack which make you able to walk/run through any wall or object.
If you used it in dungeon like the one you showed on your video, this wallhack might be better. But when you enable it in HH, you might fall to the ground coz the floor there won't be able to hold your weight anymore

Anyway, let me know if you're insterested.
Old 12/24/2010, 09:14   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienpw View Post
I have a wallhack which make you able to walk/run through any wall or object.
If you used it in dungeon like the one you showed on your video, this wallhack might be better. But when you enable it in HH, you might fall to the ground coz the floor there won't be able to hold your weight anymore

Anyway, let me know if you're insterested.
doesnt the server knock you back when walking through bigger objects?