Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World > PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crazy Stone macro for making lots of common stones...

Discussion on Crazy Stone macro for making lots of common stones... within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Deleted

Deleted. No reason to do Crazy Stones for Merch anymore. The market has been cornered and any attempt to out-corner it will result in loss unless you're prepared to sink a couple billion coin and some blood and sweat into it.
Old 11/12/2010, 03:09   #2

wooow....it's very useful THX..

but..i still confused~ how to use this BOT??
Old 11/13/2010, 17:13   #3

Read the notes on the site page. It's very simple.

Tags
bot, crazy stone, perfect world, pwi, pwi bot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
double post, please delete.
11/10/2010 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 0 Replies

WHY IS THAT NO HACK FOR THIS YEAR IS MAKING ME CRAZY
03/09/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
make another hack...plzzzzzz.................................an y hack....people...........where are the hack gone too....:bandit:
An idea of making lots of gold in conquer
04/12/2009 - CO2 Programming - 3 Replies
An idea of making lots of gold in conquer the idea is making the miner sell the ores while he mines there are two ways to do this if any programmer may try it 1- find a way to open the shop window in mine map and sell ores using that 2- using two different conquer directories and edit each to make one start after loggin at market or any city and the other one to start at mines the rest can be made easy by autohot key
[Macro] Making an assist Macro
10/02/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 1 Replies
This will tell you how to make an assist macro in the Warhammer Online game. This is a very useful macro that can be used in very busy surroundings such as Realm vs Realms, Scanerios and Public Quest. Step 1: Click the WAR icon Step 2: Click Macros icon Step 3: Click an empty box icon Step 4: Give your macro a name such as "Assist" Step 5: Type the following command /assist charactername Step 6: Click No Icon set box Step 7: Select an icon of your liking Step 8: Click Save
Refined Method for Making Lots of EP + Get RL stuff for playing EO
05/08/2008 - Eudemons Online - 1 Replies
Well.. I'm back to share a way to get video games, books, toys etc etc just for playing EO and also a quick way I'm getting like $80 a month worth of EP. MAKING REAL LIFE ITEMS FROM CONQUER ONLINE Now, I've always loved this community, so I have gift for ya's that I've been keeping secret (I know.. I'm sorry): Jact.com These guys... for some unapparent reason.. will give you POINTS for playing your favourite games (EO and CO is included, +300 others), these points, once accumulated,...