Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World > PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
You last visited: Today at 01:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[WTS] PWI accounts: BM and Cleric (Lost City)

This is a discussion on [WTS] PWI accounts: BM and Cleric (Lost City) within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category; -EDIT: since the price I put for this sale was too high, Im not selling my accounts anymore- P.S.: moderators ...

Old 10-13-2010, 05:29   #1

Cool [WTS] PWI accounts: BM and Cleric (Lost City)

-EDIT: since the price I put for this sale was too high, Im not selling my accounts anymore-

P.S.: moderators feel free to delete this post, thnx.

Last edited by Frivol; 10-16-2010 at 17:35.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:07   #2

lol changing yer hair is a hack and bannable
Old 10-13-2010, 07:34   #3

Ure wrong, editing game files is not allowed in some PW versions, but that does not means it is a hack...
Old 10-13-2010, 15:33   #4

You do it by editing the presets for character creation, it is a hack, and as this is the PWI version, it IS bannable. Frankie (GM) has stated this on multiple occasions.

Also, I see nothing special listed that would make these accounts worth $500 each. A veno with TT99 gold, herc and nix, with a fully stocked wardrobe, maybe.

It should also be noted that this is on the oldest PvP server of PWI. The max level on that server is now 104, and the average (of active main characters, not alts), is around 100-101, so you're gonna get ganked if you aren't used to playing on a PvP server that is as well seasoned as this one.
Old 10-13-2010, 17:06   #5

Editing game files is banneable in PWI (a "soft" ban ofc) , thats true, but again, it is NOT a hack in any way, maybe an "exploit" if you like lol, but not a hack...

In other hand I think we are discussing something irrelevant here, since among other facts that makes the hair thing something to do not be worried about, I have been using these hairs for almost two years with no problems at all, and I know what Im saying because before I did this, I got a lot of info about this topic on pwi forum cos I wanted not to be banned forever cos of something as stupid as that... also It is funny that ure telling me the hair thing is a "banneable hack" when I'm doing something that is really not allowed: selling my PWI accounts...

Now, for your info, most accounts for sale are venos, and not everyone like venos, and the best part of this is.... that most of these accounts have been stolen from their real owners before being offered for sale... Or maybe you think everyone who spent $400 on nix and herc + all the fucking months they have been playing with their character will sell it for $200!? I have got a lot of trusted info about this before offering for sale my accounts and put a price on them, and once again, I know what Im saying, so pls, before coming here to destroy my post, get some REAL info.

Also, the average lvl of active main characters is NOT lvl 100+ LOL, what kind of joke is that lol? Do you know how long you need to get that level? NOT everyone is that high even when it is true that there are a lot of lvl 100+ people there. I stopped the game 1 year ago cos of my work and by then I was one of the highest levels in that server, and only like 8 ppl were lv 100; then to reach lvl 100 from lvl 90 was a very hard thing, but some weeks after I quitted, some stones to get a lot more of experience were implemented in game, and then the path from lvl 90 to lvl 100 became much easier, however it is not easy at all to reach lvl 100 from lvl 1, and you will need hundreds of hours playing the game and doing an endless list of quest for months to get it... Even today, a lvl 94 is a VERY high level and you need only friends, stones and some weeks to reach lvl 100.

To finish, I think the price is pretty fair since among other things such us the huge amount of time Ive spent playing the game, Im the REAL owner of these accounts and I can prove it anytime... (Not everyone got 2k+ screenshots from the beginning lol)

P.S.: if you do not like what Im selling, why are you even posting here?

Sorry my english

Last edited by Frivol; 10-13-2010 at 17:24.
Old 10-13-2010, 18:34   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frivol View Post
Editing game files is banneable in PWI (a "soft" ban ofc) , thats true, but again, it is NOT a hack in any way, maybe an "exploit" if you like lol, but not a hack...

...Or maybe you think everyone who spent $400 on nix and herc + all the fucking months they have been playing with their character will sell it for $200!?...
Point is not to destroy your post, but to make sure others are properly informed.

1. It is bannable. it has been stated several times by GM's on the PWI forums.

(read the last post in this thread about it.)

These are just a few examples I found in a fast search of the PWI forum.

2. It is quite obvious that you haven't played in over a year. Getting to level 90 takes little more than a month, and 100 can be done in two easily. I currently have several builds in the 60's because it only takes a week to get them there to test different stats layouts. My wife started an Archer and in two months of casual play, (she has two other main characters), has it at level 96 already.

3. Herc or nix runs about $150. Typically you get the herc, then farm TT for the Nix. BTW, People spend a month, throw $50 dollars at a toon, get it to 100, and then sell it for around $200. More if it's got freaking awesome gear. (Awesome = Nirvana G13+ or TT99Gold, all at a minimum of +5 with no less than 3 shards imbued in each piece.(shards should be Perfect or higher))

Again, this isn't to berate you or your sale, but to inform those who may be interested in purchasing your accounts. Just because you haven't been banned for the hair yet, doesn't mean that it won't happen. All someone has to do is take a screenie, send in a report, and the banhammer comes crashing down. Also, what you have listed isn't worth the value you are asking. The things that you have listed can be gotten for well under $100, and the level is cheap and easy. By all means, if there is something not said that would increase the value, mention it. Personally, I would only pay $500 for both accounts if they were lvl 100 with the full compliment of Demon/Sage skills, decent gear, (green TT90 is not considered decent, it's just plain), max inventory and bank, and some cloth.

That's todays market. As they sit, with the information you have given, I would say they are worth around $250 as a pair. Please give us more information like what Demon/Sage skills they have learned, what clothing is included (at least how many full outfits), how much coin is in the bank, etc.. If I had $900 to throw at the game, I would have a LOT more than what you have listed there. If I had just what you listed, it would be a level 9X toon in each class with a similar item set as what you've given.

oh and Lastly,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frivol View Post
... also It is funny that ure telling me the hair thing is a "banneable hack" when I'm doing something that is really not allowed: selling my PWI accounts...

P.S.: if you do not like what Im selling, why are you even posting here?
Again I will state that the reason I bring it up is to properly inform your potential buyer that it IS, in fact, a bannable offense and that THEY (the buyer) will have the possibility of being banned if they do not get a makeover scroll and change it to a normal character design. I don't care about you selling your account. I've considered farming accounts a few times myself, it's not hard and doesn't take a lot of time or effort.
Old 10-13-2010, 21:11   #7

You should read much more posts about the hair topic -just like i did- to know what Im talking about. Once again... YES, I admit it IS banneable, but it is a simbolic bann and u will never be banned forever cos of something like this, and well, I personally know someone who was reported cos of the too obvious modifications on his barbarian and all what he got was a 3 days bann... so yes u can also see that my characters are not the only ones with these silly editions on the .inf files which can be done for everyone with ease. In other hand, I wont keep defending myself from you. I will only show my opinion about you after reading your experience in PWI, and it is that I do not think that you know what you are talking about when you say that you can reach level 100 within 2 months... lol, yea maybe trading your organs for exp stones and exp scrolls cos everyone know that leveling is not easy in PWI if you are not rich (also rememeber the boutique prices on PVP server are much higher), or maybe you are a "lil bit confused" and you were talking about some private server like vendetta where you can reach lvl 150 within 2 days from lvl 100 after playing for a lot of hours (within these 2 days) and counting on the facts that the exp rate is x3000, that you start with lvl 100 and with full Grade 16 gear, +12 with 4sockets per piece and that there are 2 special places to get an extra amount of experience per killed mob...

I will only say that it is ok, thnx for reading my post and thnx for showing your opinion about it to everyone else, Im pretty sure that someone else will see the facts that makes this sale and the end prices Ive put fair enough. Oh and remember that most accounts for sale are venos, and/or have been stolen before being offered for sale, which means these accounts are not safe. I can prove that Ive always been the owner of these ones.

Thnx and anyone interested feel free to send me a pm.

(Sorry my english)

Last edited by Frivol; 10-13-2010 at 21:36.
Old 10-15-2010, 15:32   #8

For anyone thinking about buying it, for less than the price he's asking for 1 of the accounts. You can buy gold from PW directly, use a fraction of that to get to level 100 and the rest will get you much better gear than what the poster is offering.

Not bashing down your sale, but I feel from my point of view the amount of money you're asking is nothing short of ripping people off.
Old 10-16-2010, 17:32   #9

Oks, maybe you are right, so Ill give up selling this, it seems I tried to sell these accounts a bit late (fucking exp stones xD). Thnx (and sorry) SylenThunder and Monkeyboy112 for helping me to know the price was not right.

Last edited by Frivol; 10-17-2010 at 02:36.

Tags
account, lost city, pwi, sell, wts