Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World > PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Perfect World Bot PWI-Prophet Bot Recoded

Discussion on Perfect World Bot PWI-Prophet Bot Recoded within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Perfect World Bot PWI-Prophet Bot Recoded

[No enterprise is more likely to succeed than one concealed from the enemy until it is ripe for execution.]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[PWI-Prophet Bot Recoded]

-Thanks to everyone that has made this possible.

New Release on September 25, 2010 Official 3.1 Release

-Second Heal-Thanks to Interest07

-Hopefully Fixed List-
-Move to corpse(only on land)
-Rail Distance showing correctly
-Res on die(will loop untill you can get your res box centered right)
-Fixed Restore then rail
-Fixed Rail After you die while trying to fly to escape
-Lower prossessing while idle

New Release on August 21, 2010 Official 3.0 Release

-MULTI CLIENT SUPPORT!!!! (Asaky's tutorial can be found )
-Many small bugs fixed

New Release on August 19, 2010

-New Rail System for Walking!!!!
-Resurrect on Death
-Restore Self, Summon Pet After Death.
-Walk Back to Hunting Grounds After Death(If Rail is Set)
-Walking without Click

--==How to set rail. Enable Res on Die, Stand near the nearest teleport master or res point, click "Set Rail" in the life support menu, set a point by hitting F11(In Game), Walk to next point(No More Then 50m Away), Do previous step until you reach your hunting grounds, Hit F10 and And Start Hunting.

New Release on August 7, 2010

-Save settings by Character Name
-Will finish casting spells before attempting to move (Fixes walking issue)
-Updated Pointers
-Added in user definable delay between click to move and move memory writes.

New Release on August 1, 2010

-Walk to Corpse(Any Resolution, Don't cover mini map, Can be turned off)
-Gold
-Pet Feeding
-Pet Attack First:
[Press K in game scroll down to Pet Attack and change this hotkey to 0 and save.
Once you have done this your pet will be able to attack first.]

[News]- New Release People!! PWI-Prophet Bot Recoded Beta!!

New Release on July 18, 2010

-Injection
-Fly to Escape to Elevation(Will auto focus client when triggerd)
-Charater Info
-Monster Info
-Saves Settings Per Character
-Anti-KS Option
-Hunt By Name Option
-Unfreeze Option(Game does not need focus)
-Mob List(Supports 100 Monsters)
-Pet Heal Support(Up To Four)
-Auto Buff(Up To Four)
-Skills(Up To Eight)
-Walk To Corpse
-Rotate Wepons(Up To Four)
-Life Support
-Hunt By Radius
-Damage During Attack

Prophet Bot Recoded v3.0 Beta:

Prophet Bot Recoded v3.0 Multi Client:

Prophet Bot Recoded Tutorial:

Prophet Bot Unleashed Preview:

Please press the thanks button if this works for you!

Thanks
293 Users
Old 07/19/2010, 02:12   #2

hey!
at first: looks like much work and it seems you did a pretty good job (didn't tested it yet though)

but i still wanna post a few of many suggestions i could think of when i took a look at your source (btw rly cool you provided it as well! :-))

at first there is a pretty easy way to get the next level experience points:

Umm and you should take a look at the func "AdlibRegister" in help file. Should help you with checking routine stuff like hp etc since you check for several stuff over and over in every little loop..

Another thing is that you do ALOT of things double and triple times, like reading out the same pointer over and over ^.^ you can do that alot easier and it would help to save alot of resources and sourcecode lines.

And why do you use _SendMessage() and not ControlSend? its the same afaik and you'd save alot of lines and an include again..

What is FZ_Offset=1164? Afaik its enough to write a 1 in Base_AddressFZ=10439036 to unfreeze the client.

Well that's it probably with the most important things for now.

Some things i just noticed as well... if im not wrong you only read out the pet hp.. you can get the hunger from the same base adress with offset 0x8 instead of 0x38. (Sorry if i was blind and you are already doin that)

Well and you literally rape variables and functions if i didnt already mentioned that ^^ try to solve that in version 3 (will need a full overwrite again ^.^) and the performance of cheaper computers will thank you alot.

Well im not lying when i say your source could be as half as long as now and would do the same but faster and more efficient =)

Hope i could help.

Visit ! =D
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/19/2010, 04:21   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakjii View Post
hey!
at first: looks like much work and it seems you did a pretty good job (didn't tested it yet though)

but i still wanna post a few of many suggestions i could think of when i took a look at your source (btw rly cool you provided it as well! :-))

at first there is a pretty easy way to get the next level experience points:

Umm and you should take a look at the func "AdlibRegister" in help file. Should help you with checking routine stuff like hp etc since you check for several stuff over and over in every little loop..

Another thing is that you do ALOT of things double and triple times, like reading out the same pointer over and over ^.^ you can do that alot easier and it would help to save alot of resources and sourcecode lines.

And why do you use _SendMessage() and not ControlSend? its the same afaik and you'd save alot of lines and an include again..

What is FZ_Offset=1164? Afaik its enough to write a 1 in Base_AddressFZ=10439036 to unfreeze the client.

Well that's it probably with the most important things for now.

Some things i just noticed as well... if im not wrong you only read out the pet hp.. you can get the hunger from the same base adress with offset 0x8 instead of 0x38. (Sorry if i was blind and you are already doin that)

Well and you literally rape variables and functions if i didnt already mentioned that ^^ try to solve that in version 3 (will need a full overwrite again ^.^) and the performance of cheaper computers will thank you alot.

Well im not lying when i say your source could be as half as long as now and would do the same but faster and more efficient =)

Hope i could help.

Visit ! =D
Thank you VERY much for the input, this is exactly the kind of feedback we are looking for on this beta release. Unfortunately or fortunately whichever way you look at it, I prophet 1 have acquired a job and dont have as much time to code like I have in the past several days. But we do plan on keeping this growing. We are still attempting to figure out to move without actually having to click on the screen IE "Emulating mouse clicks".

P.S. the reason we use that particular function to send to the window is because we both were experiencing problems with the bot locking up when we were typing while it was playing.. we wanted to make this into a bot that can be played in the background without any interference with normal every day tasks on the computer..

P.S. Ty for the offset for pet loyalty. We will look into that as neither of us have had a venomancer before a few days ago.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/19/2010, 06:29   #4

how do i set mob id please show me how.
Old 07/19/2010, 16:17   #5

Don't work to set up mobs list.

I log in game then i open the program i open the mob list i go back in game select mob and press F11 and nothing..

And the offsets is for the current version of pwi?
Old 07/19/2010, 16:38   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuannhat2208 View Post
how do i set mob id please show me how.
You go into "Monster List" Under the options menu. While your in monster list your go into "Set Mob List" Under the options menu. This will set the mob list. If you would like to hunt be name just add 1 of each type of monster you would like to hunt and if you would like to hunt by ID add each individual monster in.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/19/2010, 16:59   #7

the offsets are up to date ^^ and it works for me (works but rly slow ^^")
Old 07/19/2010, 17:25   #8

i tried it now, and i got a glitch... at the spot where the start button and player hp etc is usually located, a second mob list popped up and bugged... i had to restart the bot

the executed sourcecode takes 50% of my cpu power (my scripts take usually 0%, and 2% when they are highly active)

the mob list is really buggy.. when i ticked "Hunt by Name" and chose a bunch of different mobs, it only showed and hunted one monster name, the other id's didnt show a name

do you target the mobs with "tab"? cuz the targeting is working for me with your bot, unlike other bots (i have vista)

when i ticked "Heal Pet" for the first time, the history got spammed with Yo Healing Pet

thats it for now i think =)
Old 07/19/2010, 17:50   #9

Quote:
i tried it now, and i got a glitch... at the spot where the start button and player hp etc is usually located, a second mob list popped up and bugged... i had to restart the bot

the executed sourcecode takes 50% of my cpu power (my scripts take usually 0%, and 2% when they are highly active)

the mob list is really buggy.. when i ticked "Hunt by Name" and chose a bunch of different mobs, it only showed and hunted one monster name, the other id's didnt show a name

do you target the mobs with "tab"? cuz the targeting is working for me with your bot, unlike other bots (i have vista)

when i ticked "Heal Pet" for the first time, the history got spammed with Yo Healing Pet

thats it for now i think =)
Prophet 1 will be here after work. I belive we uploaded the wrong bot. As you can see there is no donation button as there is in our screen shot so alot of the bugs we DID fix are not in this release. Will hopefully fix today thx!

Prophet 2
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/20/2010, 00:13   #10

Hi, The real change for me is: we do not need to exit and restart the bot if you have a deco or whether it died, the bot resets this alone! ! The fact that we see life, experience, and the mana of our character as a gauge is much better now. If I could submit an idea for the next update, it would be there on the bot's interface, the number of gold and been picked up and the duration of bot ( timer ) it would be great! Otherwise thank you very much for this bot
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2010, 08:51   #11

Please redownload

Some bugs have been fixed.

Please post any bugs you find.

Prophet 2
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/20/2010, 11:10   #12

For some reason when I activated the bot, it doesn't target any mobs. Am I doing something noobie here, or is it the bot?

(Ive set my mob list correctly and radius etc correctly.)

//Edit sorry, aint played in like a 1 year or something, just read around about the base address thing. Sorting it out now, thanks. XD
Old 07/20/2010, 12:33   #13

well it works way better now, but it clicks somewhere in the screen after every kill and walks alot, kills another mob, walks a huge way again and so on, until it ran so far that it stucked =(

oh and its still eating resources like crysis 2
Old 07/20/2010, 17:25   #14

Quote:
well it works way better now, but it clicks somewhere in the screen after every kill and walks alot, kills another mob, walks a huge way again and so on, until it ran so far that it stucked =(

oh and its still eating resources like crysis 2
1. Make sure your resolution is 800x600. The bot clicks your mini map and then path finds to the spot the monster died. There is no option to turn this off as of yet.

2.Lmao that was funny "eating resources like crysis 2" well all I can say is thanks to you we are possibly rewriteing everything this weekend. So keep an eye out for a new release within the next week thx for your support and please let us know if you find any other problems.

Prophet 2
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/20/2010, 17:41   #15

DUDE I LUV THIS THING
I WOULD HAVE YER BABIES IF I HAD OVARIES