Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World > PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Perfect World Bot PWI-Prophet Bot Recoded

Discussion on Perfect World Bot PWI-Prophet Bot Recoded within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old 08/22/2011, 11:57   #1351

elite*gold: 0
testing it

awesomeeee!! Prophet youre the besttttt!!! all minor and major bugs are fixed!!!
thanks a lot broooo!!
Old 08/22/2011, 18:22   #1352

I am unable to open the updated program. It is telling me I need an X86 or X64 version of the program.
Old 08/22/2011, 19:45   #1353

Thx for letting me know I will get this fixed.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/22/2011, 22:26   #1354

no problem, I also posted it on the Prophetbot forums to make sure you read it :P
Old 08/22/2011, 23:10   #1355

Quote:
Originally Posted by stchristophear View Post
no problem, I also posted it on the Prophetbot forums to make sure you read it :P
Try now and let me know if you have any problems. Your testing helps me work through these problems thank you!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/23/2011, 03:49   #1356

It's working now, Cheers to the best bot out there. I'll let you know if I run into anything else

Does the mining work nowadays?
Old 08/23/2011, 05:20   #1357

Quote:
It's working now, Cheers to the best bot out there. I'll let you know if I run into anything else

Does the mining work nowadays?
It should work I have been mining while testing, but if you have any issues please let me know.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2011, 06:17   #1358

It doesn't appear to want to heal my Devil when health gets low.

*EDIT*
Fixed the issue myself by setting my skills to heal summon every 8 seconds but would be nice if it could be set to detect my pets life and heal accordingly
Old 08/23/2011, 07:37   #1359

Quote:
It doesn't appear to want to heal my Devil when health gets low.

*EDIT*
Fixed the issue myself by setting my skills to heal summon every 8 seconds but would be nice if it could be set to detect my pets life and heal accordingly
is that a pet for the veno ? or one of the new classes?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2011, 08:13   #1360

Quote:
Originally Posted by PW-Prophets View Post
is that a pet for the veno ? or one of the new classes?
Yes I have the same problem at my Mystic. It is a pet for the new classes.

At the Veno it work perfect. The Bot work now very good. You did a very good job. Thank you
Old 08/23/2011, 08:23   #1361

Quote:
Originally Posted by martmor View Post
Yes I have the same problem at my Mystic. It is a pet for the new classes.

At the Veno it work perfect. The Bot work now very good. You did a very good job. Thank you
I heard awhile back that it works if you set it to pet 13 but i have not tested it when i get time tommarow I will test it. Let me know if it works.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/23/2011, 18:34   #1362

Thumbs up

Hello

Yes, you are correct

I just searched via external search engine and found this entry

Healing pet work at the mystic if the pet slot is written at the Prophet Settings "11"

So Pet Slot should be 11 and pet healing work fine.

Thank you very much
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2011, 20:19   #1363

When trying to set the Apothecary rail I click the set rail button and it tells me to go to the nearest apothecary, selec it and hit Shift+F10, but when I do it doesn't tell me what to do next as though the keys aren't registering.

Edit: The post that Martmor found was corrent, if you set your mystic pet to slot 11 then it works like a charm.

Edit#2: *suggestion* I was just thinking that it'd be a great little bonus if you implemented something that sensed the Mystic's summon's chi level and automatically used the skill Transference when it got below a certain level that could be set by the player.

Edit#3: *suggestion* What about a new part of the monster list? The ability to a how many of each mob you want to kill before it stops. This would be a major benefit for grind quests. have a text box to the right hand side of each monster name in the mob list that allowed you to type in how many the bot should kill.
Old 08/23/2011, 22:29   #1364

Quote:
When trying to set the Apothecary rail I click the set rail button and it tells me to go to the nearest apothecary, selec it and hit Shift+F10, but when I do it doesn't tell me what to do next as though the keys aren't registering.

Edit: The post that Martmor found was corrent, if you set your mystic pet to slot 11 then it works like a charm.

Edit#2: *suggestion* I was just thinking that it'd be a great little bonus if you implemented something that sensed the Mystic's summon's chi level and automatically used the skill Transference when it got below a certain level that could be set by the player.

Edit#3: *suggestion* What about a new part of the monster list? The ability to a how many of each mob you want to kill before it stops. This would be a major benefit for grind quests. have a text box to the right hand side of each monster name in the mob list that allowed you to type in how many the bot should kill.
These are some great suggestions but lets be real with eachother this project is dead. For the amount of support reacived we are thankful for but it in no way makes up for the amount of man hours we put into it. Updates will only be made when I have time as Prophet1 has left the project completly.

As for setting apothocary you say the keys are not registering I have heard of this happening before. It might be turning off uac or running as adim I dont know it has been awhile since I ran into that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2011, 22:29   #1365

Im haveing a problem with my character finding the creatures Target Info. It works fine for like 2 minutes, but then the target info part of the programs seems to freeze right up. This is preventing me from auto attacking. This is also preventing me from adding to my target list. Keeps saying the first creature I attacked along with no creature ID. Everything else seems to be working just fine. Do I need to do anything before starting the bot up? (Modifing any pwi files?) Any and all help is very much appreciated. Thanks.