Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World > PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
You last visited: Today at 08:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Perfect World Bot PWI-Prophet Bot Recoded

This is a discussion on Perfect World Bot PWI-Prophet Bot Recoded within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category; Originally Posted by howldudu PW Prophets on unleash version you fixed that bug when you put a physycal attack on ...

Old 12-29-2010, 17:24   #801

Quote:
Originally Posted by howldudu View Post
PW Prophets on unleash version you fixed that bug when you put a physycal attack on macro or something he dont stop the attack ,forgot heal pet and dies?
Yes it will stop physycal attacking and heal your pet just fine while killing the monster.

Features of the Pre-Release are:

ApothocaryRail-Can set up a rail to walk back to npc and it will repair all items then walk back to hunting ground.

SupportsAirMobs-will move to monster/loot correctly(does not support res on die yet)

GathersResorces-Will gather herbs/resorces in the radius you set

MoveBackToHomeXYX- If no monsters moves back to homepointXYandZ.

NewSelectMonsterFunction-Does not use tab anymore to select monster. Faster monster selection.

NewLootFunction- Knows how many items dropped.Does not move to corpse if there is no loot.

AutoWindowRenamer-Does not require editing the ini file anymore for multi client. Can use same exe for every bot.

Last edited by PW-Prophets; 12-29-2010 at 19:53.
Old 12-29-2010, 18:55   #802

PW-Prophets: I just want to say thanks for letting me use this bot. It's amazing! Great work! Best PW bot ever. Thank you very much!
Old 12-30-2010, 03:46   #803

Could I get a version of the pre release? I don't really play PW anymore but I still have a big interest in this bot. Thanks
Old 12-30-2010, 04:41   #804

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaky View Post
Could I get a version of the pre release? I don't really play PW anymore but I still have a big interest in this bot. Thanks
Yes Asaky just pm me an email you would like me to send it to.
Old 12-30-2010, 18:03   #805

Prophets, Is because I love air ,water mobs,after level 21 is full air,water mobs. And I improve somethings to can farm on air, and sometimes they dont stop attack physycal and forgot to heal pet,pet dies,veno dies.

SupportsAirMobs-will move to monster/loot correctly(does not support res on die yet)
About rez

I dont thinks this is really necessary,because mobs air you cant get killed if set up a good configuration, and of course with a math level mobs.

Anyway,congratz with these function you've done the best bot then I ve seen ^^can I also get a a version to test? , if not when you pretend post here?
And happy new year everyone here

@Edit

Please take a look on all Envolved vipion, because idk whats hapen then you have to Unselect hunt by name and select one by one all mobs on spot, and they stay a while without attack

Same then foxwing from hidden heroes village

Last edited by howldudu; 12-30-2010 at 18:06.
Old 12-30-2010, 18:05   #806

Haven't figured out the gather yet, can someone give me a run down on how to use it? Or is it unfunctional?
Old 12-30-2010, 19:03   #807

Quote:
Haven't figured out the gather yet, can someone give me a run down on how to use it? Or is it unfunctional?
1. You must set a radius.

2. Must click reset files in lifesupport for each new char you use the bot for.
This will build a list of herbs/resorces to gather that is located in your gather config folder. If there are herbs/resorces you dont want to gather delete the names of the ones you dont want to gather in the list.

3. Make sure you have Get Herbs box or Get Ressorces box checked in your lifesupport.
Old 12-30-2010, 19:05   #808

Quote:
Originally Posted by PW-Prophets View Post
1. You must set a radius.

2. Must click reset files in lifesupport for each new char you use the bot for.
This will build a list of herbs/resorces to gather that is located in your gather config folder. If there are herbs/resorces you dont want to gather delete the names of the ones you dont want to gather in the list.

3. Make sure you have Get Herbs box or Get Ressorces box checked in your lifesupport.
I will check it out and report back.
Old 12-30-2010, 19:21   #809

Got it to work, though when I try apothacary rail, it tells me to go to an apothocary and press Shift+F10 while the apoth is selected. I do that but it keeps asking for the shift+F10 and there are no changes. Any sujjestions?
Old 12-30-2010, 19:47   #810

Quote:
Got it to work, though when I try apothacary rail, it tells me to go to an apothocary and press Shift+F10 while the apoth is selected. I do that but it keeps asking for the shift+F10 and there are no changes. Any sujjestions?
Working fine for me.

I walk up to apothocary select it. Click set rail go back in game hold shift and press f10 wich saves the npc I have selected. Then press f11 as I walk to my hunting spot (hunting spot must be atleast 60m away from the apothocary).