Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World > PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
You last visited: Today at 08:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Perfect World Bot PWI-Prophet Bot Recoded

Discussion on Perfect World Bot PWI-Prophet Bot Recoded within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old 04/30/2011, 17:58   #1186

elite*gold: 0
ive got a problem with my veno.

pet support. when i say him revive pet and pet summon skill, i dont attack, my char always revive and stash/summon my pet... even if it is still alive... while fighting and so on. died now several times.

what do i wrong, or is it a bug?
Old 04/30/2011, 19:06   #1187

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyd View Post
ive got a problem with my veno.

pet support. when i say him revive pet and pet summon skill, i dont attack, my char always revive and stash/summon my pet... even if it is still alive... while fighting and so on. died now several times.

what do i wrong, or is it a bug?
You use 32bit OS or 64bit?

Great to see you all testing right away this is a big help. I will look at this.

Update on what I am working on right now

checking the pet support.

Trying to figure out the targeting bug. This seems to only happen after gathering a resource. I am trying to track down the cause of this.

Fixing Exp thx to Semoder.

Once I have these done I will upload the file again. The only bug currently I am aware of and can not fix is the lag while walking.(a fix for this is to click your mini map one time.)

If you find any bugs other then the ones mentioned above please let me know, so that I can take a look at it. thank you for all your help!
Old 04/30/2011, 20:00   #1188

Quote:
Originally Posted by PW-Prophets View Post
I have taken the download down PM Detection was crashing the client. Workin on a fix now.

If you are getting the lag bug while trying to move click your mini map one time.
I took a look at the flying moveto and seems to be working after a minor fix.

Thanks for the information, thought, I had this bug and I just restarted the bot and it was alright. ^^
Old 04/30/2011, 20:16   #1189

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurent2709 View Post
Thanks for the information, thought, I had this bug and I just restarted the bot and it was alright. ^^
Prophet Bot Unleashed 3.0 PWI is back on the download page. Here are some things I think I may have fixed.

PM Detection will now make a sound when there is a PM only in the last 9 msgs recived.

Summon/Revive pet has been fixed please test.

Exp display correctly now.

And with any Luck I have fixed the targeting issue while using gathering.
I found some code that was not needed, and may have been the casue.
Old 04/30/2011, 22:01   #1190

The bot keeps summoning and stowing pet.
Old 05/01/2011, 00:30   #1191

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickeo View Post
The bot keeps summoning and stowing pet.
I am tryin to figure this out because I have one pet and have tested it on 3 differnt pets and it does not do this for me. Do you have more then one pet and if so the one you are trying to use is not in pet slot 1? I need some information to try and track this down. thanks

edit: I did notice that it is not flying to loot correctly for air mobs im looking into this.
Old 05/01/2011, 06:23   #1192

I have 9 pets. I tried the one at the first slot and it works but not working for the rest.
Old 05/01/2011, 06:32   #1193

Quote:
I have 9 pets. I tried the one at the first slot and it works but not working for the rest.
Thank you this is what I needed to know now I need to figure out the other slot, which will not be easy since I have only 1 slot. If I manage to get 2 slots I am sure I will be able to figure it out.

Maybe you could tell me how to go about getting a second pet slot hehe.
Old 05/01/2011, 07:38   #1194

I thought that veno got 2 slots, isn't it? Because when I was expanding my pet slot I started with the third one.
Old 05/01/2011, 08:09   #1195

Quote:
I thought that veno got 2 slots, isn't it? Because when I was expanding my pet slot I started with the third one.
ok I did try to hatch 2 pets that did not work. But I think im on the right track.
Old 05/01/2011, 08:27   #1196

Is this working on PW-PH?
Old 05/01/2011, 15:02   #1197

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSatan View Post
Is this working on PW-PH?
nopes
Old 05/01/2011, 18:39   #1198

Quote:
Originally Posted by PW-Prophets View Post
You use 32bit OS or 64bit?
im playing on vista 32bit.

can u pls explain me that rail setting apothecary and res on die and that FLYMODE pls. the first two i activated and went to apo and teleporter, but after dieing, he dont get autorezzed...
Old 05/01/2011, 19:36   #1199

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyd View Post
im playing on vista 32bit.

can u pls explain me that rail setting apothecary and res on die and that FLYMODE pls. the first two i activated and went to apo and teleporter, but after dieing, he dont get autorezzed...
ok flymode when checked will make sure you are flying if not will press the key used for fly to escape, so make sure you set up fly to escape.

Res on die go to were you would spawn if you were to die click set rail go back into game press f11 as u walk to your hunting spot then when you get there press f10 to end the rail.

Apothocary you need to first stand next to the apothocary then click set rail for apothocary rail. Go back into game and select the apothocary. Then hold shift and press f10 this will save the npc id. Now press f11 then as you walk to your hunting spot press f11. Wereever you press f11 is were it will place a spot to walk to, so its good to put them close when walking around corners because walls can be a pain.

Oh BTW Prophet Bot Unleashed 3.0 BR OpenSource is on the download page if anyone is looking for this.
Old 05/01/2011, 21:00   #1200

So after I move my pet to the first slot, the summoning/stowing does not occur any more. But the "pet attack first" is not working. My veno just run straight to the mob with the pet follow, so she got a few hits before the pet come and attack. Another thing-"pet defend"- is not working either. If two mobs attack at the same time, pet will attack only 1 and the other one will attack my character.