Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World > PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
You last visited: Today at 09:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Perfect World Bot PWI-Prophet Bot Recoded

Discussion on Perfect World Bot PWI-Prophet Bot Recoded within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old 03/08/2012, 19:09   #1501

elite*gold: 0
no one can steal some code
its alltime the same way....target, attack, loot, heal etc.
i spend 1m on the day i see something new and really never been coded before.

if this goes to new topic, then ask all urself: what tool will today here work, if not ppl like interest07 and dumbfck share there offsets and ideas ?

and like languages ppl speak, there are so much languages a computer can speak.
it doesn't matter if autoit, c++, delphi etc.
the result is the goal.

i personal had seen a lot of cool coded c++ tools, who are only **** and some lines in autoit do the same much better.
also i see a lot autoit tools, who are ****....and c++ tools are better.
let everyone code in what he want, if the result is working fine.

or next i sit back, remember my old asm days and code a quick grinder bot in it.
do i then have the right to call you two just wanabes and im the hero, coz my coding language is miles better ?

hell...stop the discussion about who coded what in whatever and who stole what from who ever
Old 03/08/2012, 19:36   #1502

elite*gold: 20
I never started that discussion - I just answered the attacks.

Now let's stop this stuff, you are correct, this will not get us anywhere.
Old 03/08/2012, 21:44   #1503

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sᴡoosh View Post
Ugh, I knew this would come someday, so let's begin...

The following is primarily directed to Prophet1.

I would answer this in a bit more ordered fashion, but there is one thing I would like to say in before.

I lol'ed extremely hard at this. Now, I know that your bot was here first, and I have heard before that people think I copied from your bot, or whatever. No new accuse there.

But, explain. You had, i'd say, a good 75% of the source code done for you. Interest07 did the packets (which you copied 1:1 from his thread). You copied from Smurfit pretty directly (you even had or have, I didn't check new release, a line in your bot which read smurfit.ini), you used MHS code wherever possible. Dumbfck did the chat support for you. Shareen helped you.

What EXACTLY did you do on your own? Just asking, no need to flame around.

Next. You complain about not making cash. You see, at least in my opinion, making a bot free and opensource in the first place, then beeing astondished about the fact that you only make 200 bucks is, to be honest, a bit light headed. If you had commercial aspects in mind, why didn't you make it paid in the first place? Ohh... I guess I forgot you used Autoit. Well damn it.

Go ahead, make your bot commercial. I hope it pays out for you, because I am in the same situation as you are : in school, in dire need of money, I feel you there.

If you say so. I got many users that say otherwise, and are happy to use it. Everybody's own choice, if you don't like it, don't use it - pretty easy.

I hope you will recode in a compiled language. And I also hope we are done with this stupid flaming. It gets no party anywhere faster, we should concentrate on our jobs.

Cheers

Oh, and, keep spelling mistakes to yourself - english is not my native language.
Prophet2:

I am glad you found the humor in everything. I personally could care less if anyone rips off the community's code. I think that is what it was there for.

Prophet 1 was trying to make a point and sorry Swoosh that you were the good example. The point is that if Prophet Bot would have made us $ to support it, we would have been able to accomplish more. The chat system and everything else that was used in this forums were given out for free. I took the time to implement them without payment as every other function we gave out for free. This is more about the the lack of support.

I like your question What EXACTLY did you do on your own?

Well that is what I love about this type of work personally. I get to meet so many nice people that are very helpful. I think of myself as a reverse engineer, so I learn from others works and improve. I do not know if our code helped you Swoosh but I hope it did. As for what I did on my own,I did tons of implementation, bug testing, rewrites and the list goes on. I know your post was not directed at me, but I feel that no one else even you can accomplish what me and Prophet 1 are capable of as a team. If we were to continue, another bot developer would have to add similar features to compete.

So I would say we do a lot on our own. As this being our first project ever, I thank everyone that helped on this forum and any other. If it were not for forums like these, I would know nothing and I would not be able to do anything on my own

If you had commercial aspects in mind, why didn't you make it paid in the first place?

The reason we did not go commercial in the first place is that we were using open source code for one and we were learning autoit for the first time ever.
I think it is good to discus these things but I personally do not like the flaming either.

Teachers are what this world needs most. I hope they will continue to be supported to help educate our World's future.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2012, 22:55   #1504

Quote:
Originally Posted by amineurin View Post

207 $ is better then nothing, i never earn money from my coding and code a lot.
next, if u get from every user as u wish 10$...186.000$ : 10$ = 18.600 Premium User
the goal was from beginning unreal.
I have since 5 years an self written book online. Get every month more thousand readers. Wrote an line to donate too but never got any cent donated. What I get are every year approx. 10 USD credit note at an online shop for the ADV there. Within the 5 years I got from the ADV there approx. 5% that I paied for the proofreading. Thats the Internet. Free Stuff is free and did not get paied.
Old 03/08/2012, 23:13   #1505

You should send me the link. After all the typing I have had to do, English has become a favorite subject. I would like to see what you have wrote.
Old 03/22/2012, 22:55   #1506

cant wait for the closed source, i am really looking forward to it. you have my full support and respect. I'm more than willing to pay for it when its been released in public.
thanks again for this awesome bot, you never disappointed me once.

P.S
*is using the bot as i type this*
Old 04/03/2012, 09:32   #1507

Please continue on working on the bot, Prophets..

and if the maintenance to do the hosting is costly? Why don't consider using blogs for sharing the updates?
that way no worries about paying the website..
Because the idea of selling bot? wont be much profitable..
most players play for fun.. unless some crazy (which numbers can be count with fingers) would pay for the bot. Why? because making bot isnt your primary job. Sooner or later it will be abandoned. That is the thing that concerns me the most at least.

Just like the idea of OpenKore for Ragnarok Online. members with the capacity of programming are given the privilege for updating the bot and proven that OpenKore has survived for many many years and its progress continues on... and what's more is.. its free! bcause programmers are constantly changed. As one abandoned the game, others join and update it.

Its a fun community they got there.. why not with Prophet Bot?
Old 04/04/2012, 16:53   #1508

It is funny you should mention openkore as this is the first bot I ever used in my life. I love Ragnarok, it is one of my favorite games hehe. As for Prophet Bot, we kept it open source, so if the community wants to keep things going I'm all for that. As for Prophet one and I, we will no longer work on this project. Hope to look back in a few year like openkore can and say that we did good for the community and the bot is still kickin.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/14/2012, 18:18   #1509

Quote:
Originally Posted by PW-Prophets View Post
Hope to look back in a few year like openkore can and say that we did good for the community and the bot is still kickin.
just a side note, i don't think you will be able to look back and say its still "kicking" as you no longer have the src any where to download for another programmer to continue it. Just thought i would point that out.
Old 04/15/2012, 06:30   #1510

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieman27 View Post
just a side note, i don't think you will be able to look back and say its still "kicking" as you no longer have the src any where to download for another programmer to continue it. Just thought i would point that out.
Old 04/17/2012, 15:03   #1511

I know i have donate to PW-prophets but also to pGrind from Swoosh and if someone give new live to WQ bot for PWI i support him to.
Old 04/17/2012, 23:31   #1512

Old 04/18/2012, 02:57   #1513

take a look in the life settings, u have to insert xyz seconds as delay wen next portion is given.
use 16 as value and it will heal fine.

to the mob attack, thats a problem on the way target selection and anti ks is coded.
make a short delay in the bot code, after function target select is called.
lets say 1 sec.
in this bot the mob hp can only read wen a mob is selected.
for this the target selection will become slower then it allready is.

maybe some1 take the time to recode this all for public.
i had done this, but i use some other functions in it i dont want to see public for now.
so im sry to cant help with a ready source at his time.

hope my hints help you.
Old 04/18/2012, 03:18   #1514

Old 04/18/2012, 13:09   #1515

some ,lines over me, prophet has a new download link for the source code.
download autoit, open with this the source and use searchfunction:
look for Func SelectTarget()
inside this look for SelectTarID($temptar)
under this is sleep(500)
change 500 to 1500 and it should work, but bot become slower.

there are some updated bots, starting from prophet bot, around...like turtle bot from russian server.
i dont test it, but give it a try and use the offsets from ur server.
as i read there, he changed the target selection.

i run a bit out of time at the moment and im now @work.
so u have to made it at ur own, but its not that hard.
give it a try