Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Rem Bot targeting

Discussion on [Guide] Rem Bot targeting within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide] Rem Bot targeting

Since PWI Messiah closed, I have noticed growing popularity with Rem Bot. A lot of people have been having issues with rem bot registering 0/1 health for mobs when it is attempting to target. This is only a quick fix to the issue until the creator of the bot can perfect his targeting techniques.

1) Open perfect world client
2) go into key configuration and locate "Auto-Select Monster" (default key for PWI is k to open configure)
3) change the value of "Auto-Select Monster" to any key from F1-F8 or 1-6
4) go into Rem Bot and set your "First Skill to Execute" to whatever key you just assigned "Auto-Select Monster" to
5) configure rest of bot as you normally would
6) set normal attack to the primary attack that you are going to be using

Warning: with using this method of targeting, the bot will attempt to target a mob and you will see 0/1. As your first attack is the "Auto-Select Monster" method that is within perfect world, the bot will then auto-target another monster. This process may lead to hanging in the bot where it will remain inactive for a few moments. The bot should auto correct itself though if you wait. Make sure that you are botting in non-aggro areas as this method of targeting may not select the closest mob. As always, bot at your own risk

Disclaimer: In no way am I taking credit for the creation of this bot in any way, shape, or form. This guide is just a quick fix to the targeting issue that many users have been having.

If this guide helped you click thanks

P.S. here is a link to PWI off sets that are working with the bot

Update: This guide applies to people who are playing on PWI. If you are using a different client that doesn't support key mapping then you will have to do it manually. I will not post a guide on how to do that.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/19/2010, 18:31   #2

where can i find this key configuration thingy.. i opened the client but i cant see anything like that. is it in the folder of the game?
Old 03/19/2010, 18:40   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by spongebov View Post
where can i find this key configuration thingy.. i opened the client but i cant see anything like that. is it in the folder of the game?
just press " k " while in game and it will open up the configure window for you. I changed to guide to incorporate this. this is default for PWI, not sure about other clients.
Old 03/19/2010, 18:45   #4

thnks for the quick reply,

sad to say my server doesn't have that function yet.

too bad for me i guess...
Old 03/19/2010, 18:47   #5

what server do you play on. I will download it and see if I can find a quick fix for you.
Old 03/19/2010, 18:49   #6

my server is PwPH, I really appreciate your help ^^ I look forward to it Thanks
Old 03/20/2010, 07:48   #7

i guess u need to fix for loot action too, cause on bot skill window i use some of them for loot action with 1 sec, so it will automaticly loot any stuff near u.
Old 03/21/2010, 02:15   #8

I never commented on the looting function of the bot, as the author of the bot already stated within his posts that the bot only loots whenever there are no mobs to be found. (as long as my memory serves me correctly). But yes, adding in looting to your skill rotation would be the exact same process.
Old 03/21/2010, 13:35   #9

mh i play pw-ms and this game have no configure when i press key "k" or other buttons and there is none in the options...
Old 02/17/2011, 16:27   #10

thx alot .. works fine now
Old 07/05/2011, 02:14   #11

Does this work for PW MY? After i hook the bot to client, the bot keeps on repeating start>stop, and the PW window repeating maximize>minimize. Hope you are able to help
Old 07/05/2011, 02:17   #12

Done all the settings, even on manual mode i selected 1 monster, after bot started all the mobs in surrounding added to killl list... Playing pw my-en
Old 07/05/2011, 09:09   #13

Did you use the latest offsets?

Keep in mind this bot is about half a year old so... odds are it won't work...
Old 07/05/2011, 12:45   #14

yep i update offsets...

So there isnt any updated bot here? Cuz i saw someone botting in pw my-en, yet couldnt find any version of bot that works.
Old 07/05/2011, 16:15   #15

There are updated bots, just not sure if there are any free ones published here that are up to date