Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AUTO CRAFT/DROP

Discussion on AUTO CRAFT/DROP within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AUTO CRAFT/DROP

Hello, I've recently found a player who auto drops the unecessary item while crafting, I'm looking for this kind of bot.

Ex: I will only need 3 stars/violet necklaces and the rest should be auto trash/ auto drop. been searching for this bot. please help.
Old 05/15/2016, 21:15   #2

elite*gold: 20
Probably something custom.
Old 05/19/2016, 13:44   #3

Old k25 bot had this feature built-in but it was for pw 1.3.6 only.

If you have found an good 1.3.6 server please share it i want to play one so badly.....
Old 05/20/2016, 11:08   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xspeedx View Post
Old k25 bot had this feature built-in but it was for pw 1.3.6 only.

If you have found an good 1.3.6 server please share it i want to play one so badly.....
yes, i have seen what k25 can do and it might be this is what they're using.I tried it, it's doesn't work ( or maybe im doing something wrong I'm not sure) I saw another person doing the same thing or he might be the same person, and this time what he is keeping in his bag is only the yellow created gears the rest are auto disposed. The server i'm playing tho is 1.5.1 . e.e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sᴡoosh View Post
Probably something custom.
btw, is pgrind working on 1.5.1?
Old 05/20/2016, 13:00   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheatChick View Post
yes, i have seen what k25 can do and it might be this is what they're using.I tried it, it's doesn't work ( or maybe im doing something wrong I'm not sure) I saw another person doing the same thing or he might be the same person, and this time what he is keeping in his bag is only the yellow created gears the rest are auto disposed. The server i'm playing tho is 1.5.1 . e.e

btw, is pgrind working on 1.5.1?

Should work yeah. Will release a patch later today.
Old 05/20/2016, 13:21   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sᴡoosh View Post
Should work yeah. Will release a patch later today.
I download it for test trial, for some reason it doesn't work or maybeeeeeeeee again im doing something wrong lol. When i try to run it, the lil sword icon just stays in task bar or tray, not doing anything.it says (32 bit) Is this only working with 32 bit? my using windows 10 64bit .
Old 05/20/2016, 15:22   #7

It doesn't work for me either (the pgrind) it wont detect my chars to hook them.