Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOT for PW indonesian server

Discussion on BOT for PW indonesian server within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile BOT for PW indonesian server

anyone have a bot for perfect world indonesian server.... version 1.5.2 ?
Old 02/05/2017, 05:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
anyone have updated bot for pw indo?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help. Dragona Indonesian Server.
06/05/2013 - Foreign Games - 4 Replies
Hello Guys. Today i will started a new topic a bot dragona. I've been looking all over the website and blog. But I don't find that I was looking for the bot Dragona. I play on server Indonesia. I looked at the previous topics that discuss his bot Dragona but at the time I wanted to try what happens is Xtrap hack shield out. and programpun immediately shuts itself off. someone please help me find these bots. : (
AO Trainer For indonesian Server
08/28/2011 - Atlantica Online - 3 Replies
This Simple Trainer I make...Completely with AO radar for search monster,Macro Goncourt,demere,auto opener box,and howard,and have AO trainer too for battle speed,move speed,and auto craft hack....:D:D This tool FOr 1024x768 resolution...:D:D AO Trainer_3.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
can anybody help me to build rohan gm command for indonesian server?
09/17/2009 - Rohan - 4 Replies
i've been tinkering with oly for 3 weeks now but i still cant figure out how to build hack for rohan id can anybody help me, i've followed every rohan hack tutorial i can find on the net but it ended up as a big waste of time (crashed my computer so bad last time i tried to run rohanclient.exe) any help, tips or suggestion ???? thank you, sorry for my lousy english