Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World > PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Perfect World New Horizon 1.5.1 Build 2309

Discussion on Perfect World New Horizon 1.5.1 Build 2309 within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old 07/20/2014, 06:50   #16

elite*gold: 0
Autopot is based on hp/mp and maxhp/maxmp offsets to calculate percentages, and shares the same pointer as target offset which I usually check first thing if Perfect World has a new patch.

Player Struct is BA+0x1C+0x30+, What I think you forgot to change is CHARSTRUCT1_OffSet, but it's weird you already got targetting mob working but autopot didn't because it shares the same pointer.

You should double check your hp/maxhp,mp/maxmp offsets, or CHARSTRUCT1_OffSet, it should be 48
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2014, 07:38   #17

finally, autopot work.
it is true, I apparently forgot to change the offset in the exe Prophetnya, just replace in custom_offset.ini: p

thx Smurfit my prophet bot now works,
now examine, BL function character, back to the hunt, sell, and buy from npc, and buff cleric
hopefully no error

You've found the offsets are you looking for?
Old 07/20/2014, 11:32   #18

Thanks for asking, got mine working already, only need the time to edit all my tools lol, too lazy to do that atm, too occupied by too many dailies and leveling to be done in the game already. I usually only fix what I need at the moment I really need it.

Not so many contributors still active nowadays. Good luck fixing your Prophet Bot. It's a great bot with lots of features
Old 07/20/2014, 14:00   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin View Post
Thanks for asking, got mine working already, only need the time to edit all my tools lol, too lazy to do that atm, too occupied by too many dailies and leveling to be done in the game already. I usually only fix what I need at the moment I really need it.

Not so many contributors still active nowadays. Good luck fixing your Prophet Bot. It's a great bot with lots of features
You might want to have a central datastore for all your offsets if you have that many different tools. I preferred hosting a database so you can access it from anywhere, but a shared .ini could already do the trick of course. It's a real timesaver and you could host a website that reads in the offsets from the database so everyone can easily read em from there. People would probably be more inclined to help update offsets as well

I really miss hunting down offsets and functions sometimes, but after work I've seen enough code for the day.
Old 07/20/2014, 14:38   #20

Agree, so far I have a modified Zevorc bot, my own SmurfIT!, A Sin PK Bot killing other botters for DQs, A Deity Messenger Alarm, Cleric auto buffer for my guildies, Robo Miner (this is what I called for my ground mats/herbs bot ) , Auto Resurrection for my bot, etc.

I made each one or adding more features at the moment I need it and didn't think about new game patches, offsets were scattered around, some I put in the code, some I put in ini file. I ever thought of making them more organized, but it's already too late By the time a big patch coming, I'm overwhelmed just by the thought of fixing them and in the end just do nothing until I need one of my tools like right now.

I'm not a programmer though, I just happened to be here and created tools for my need with the help of others, like you, swoosh, lolkop, random offset list posters, and a lot of other people. I don't even know how to create a website lol.

Actually, the most important thing is to be able to hunt for offsets/game functions, the rest is just making a GUI based on what the offsets relate to. Without being able to do that, tbh sometimes I feel like leeching
Old 07/21/2014, 07:51   #21

all feature in Phopet function,
Smurfit thanks: D,

now looking for ways to make the bot can autologin / reconnect when DC,
if you want to make autoreconnect, at the start of learning what is it? @ _ @
Old 07/21/2014, 08:15   #22

@Sirius21
How do you make it work? I'm using Offset Finder by N00b which is working on previous patch (perfect world ind evolution) usually I copied base address from offset finder then convert it into decimal by using hexa-decimal web converter.

I'm using prophet bot v 3.5 it can load but won't detect my character, any ideas?
Old 07/21/2014, 14:46   #23

on the first page, Smurfit has written a new offset: D

Smurfit, what ReztoTown sendpacket changed?
Old 07/28/2014, 03:52   #24

Could you get a working flyhack or zoomhack out of this or is geoloc more advanced since 1.4.4?
Old 07/28/2014, 06:56   #25

A lot of pro hacking ppl in this forum often said flyhack is next to impossible, so we can bury that one

afaik, zoom hack could be possible if you know how to debug using olly, I usually use the old method which is easier for beginners but it's no longer working. When we Zoom out at max the value was usually 16640, and Zoom in at max was 0, and it shared the same pointer as char structure but I couldn't find it anymore.

There is a Zoomhack address posted but I dunno what to do with it, the value in that memory address is 2117135152 or 7E30 EB30 in hex, but I couldn't make any use of it, it crashed my game client or locked my camera movement if I changed it.
Old 07/29/2014, 00:59   #26

Anyone know how i can change engrave speed and luck of getting stats ?
Old 07/30/2014, 11:23   #27

Sirius21, can you please share the prophet bot offsets here for us?
im tryin to get it working

Edit number 2 -> in the end, im only interested in some kind of autopot bot, not using any of other options, tho the sell and repair function is cool, i can live without it, but autopot is the most i need.
If no way to share the prophet offsets, can anyone point me to a autopot working in pwi?
xD not the one from cash shop :P
Old 07/31/2014, 15:59   #28

Hi, i saw that u using pb version 3.7. Was that recoded by yourself?

I'm asking, cause on topic started by smurfin, u posted some offsets that are not on prophet 3.5 or 3.6that ones recode, 1 by murmuring the other by G0liath.

If you recoded bot, can u share that with me? or at least the offsets? im having a hard time to get offsets working. I converted some values that Smurfin posted, but version 3.5 stays on " [[[Searching For Character]]]

thx in advance
Old 08/02/2014, 21:00   #29

I am sorry this is difficult to access the forums, the ISP I use, often block these forums @ _ @

offset what you need?
Old 08/13/2014, 14:58   #30

Custom Offset PW International:
Thanks
1 User