Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Prophet Bot pwbr

Discussion on Prophet Bot pwbr within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Prophet Bot pwbr

Hello guys. The pwbr of account lockout after a few minutes the window be renamed the prophet (or any other program that changes the window title). Thus, I would like to know if anyone has a solution to this problem. Is there the possibility for someone to reprogram the prophet that he renomeasse the game window? My respects to you all.
Old 10/07/2013, 13:38   #2

elite*gold: 20

Patch this in client and you're good to go.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2013, 00:53   #3

prophet bot pwbr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sᴡoosh View Post

Patch this in client and you're good to go.
Hello, Swoosh! I confess that I am a layman in the subject and the little knowledge I have about programs is the result of misguided curiosity! I understood what you said to be possible to solve the problem by changing the lock window caption but do not know how to do ... Please could you guide us through a step by step tutorial?! Already grateful for your attention.
Old 10/08/2013, 04:53   #4

take a look in the source and edit this function Func RenameWindow()
this line:
Quote:
WinSetTitle($ANSWER, "", $NAME)
change the titel of the client...
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2013, 15:20   #5

method of trial and error, every attempt to compile the script but when he can not rename the window gives error. Need a little help please.