Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scan for Buffs

Discussion on Scan for Buffs within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Scan for Buffs,.. Help :(

Scan for the list of current buff state:

buff status count
[[[baseAddres] + 52] + 892]
[[[[baseAddress] + 52] + 880] + E]

Old 08/22/2013, 15:24   #2

elite*gold: 10
I would suspect that you apply a buff on a target, which sends a command to the server, then the server decides what buff effects that will apply and then sends those to the client(s), so there may not be a direct link. It might be necessary to manually build up a table of them.
This might help:
Old 08/22/2013, 15:41   #3

elite*gold: 20
Yes, you need to make a manual list.
Old 08/22/2013, 15:59   #4

elite*gold: 0
i give up searching it on memory, i also give using pwi wiki (its not update, no morai/aeu skills),
i included a BuffSkill Mapper on my bot, let them map it by alone XD and hope they post they result