Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World > PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] PW Revo v3.1 Int and My server

Discussion on [Release] PW Revo v3.1 Int and My server within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old 02/12/2009, 10:32   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by alnike View Post
-ntKid(coder)
-Airninja6r(tester/coder)
-Gary(tester)
-Rae(tester)
-Stavi(tester)

Explain, please, for what the program registers users on IRC and thus does possible definition ip addresses?
Yeah if u watch the network traffic you realy feel fisted
Old 02/12/2009, 14:37   #32

bump

yeah um this bot crashes the game multiple times i play on PWI ive taken a 10 minit walk to the store came home to a crash took a shower crash go cook something crash watch a 30minit episode of bleach or old dbz crash

im on XP not vista i set up everything like it said to so i have no idea except it opend the PWI bug report screen each time it crashes so that worries me that its sending info that im botting to PWI devs

so your "GUARENTEED TO WORK ON PW INTERNATIONAL" is kinda false

should i be worrried that AVG scan finds viruses in it? maybe this is just a PoS bot thrown together with a hidden keylogger i mmean it claims to gaurentee to work but it wont work for longer then 10 minits or so

also when its minimised it messes with your active windows has anyone else noticed this. no other bot minimises my firefox while im surfing the net except this bot

Edit : HEUR:Trojan.Win32.Generic

i get that same virus in my scans and googling it turns up a common factor in keyloggers im glad i made a dummy acct before trying this bot im doing a full PC wipe tommorrow and changing all my passwords
Old 02/12/2009, 18:05   #33

Talking Tanx Bro

Airninja6r

tanx man the BOT now work perfectly in PW indo.....
Old 02/13/2009, 04:50   #34

can someone please tell me why does it keep popping up the VirtualSkills.net website on internet explorer when i have revobot on??? it pops like 1 every minute!! very annoying!!!

and im on window vista so i can't remove internet explorer.. help please!!1
Old 02/13/2009, 05:42   #35

its a virus dont use it geez
Old 02/13/2009, 17:51   #36

Revo seems to work great for me. It is the best bot I have used. It has crashed on occasion but only seems to happen if I minimize it.
Old 02/21/2009, 11:57   #37

alt f10 not working

guys i can start bot. But after that press alt and f10 does not bring menu. Any sugestiongs please?
tkx
Old 02/22/2009, 05:22   #38

Works perfectly for me........

I went and ate for about 20minute and it didnt crash

Only things that dont work for me is the

d_goto
d_fly
d_runspeed

and some others
how do you get those tow works?
Old 02/23/2009, 01:11   #39

Dont use this it has a keylogger in it the guy is going to still your account every x mins it uploads what your char has so he knows the perfect time to jump in and rip you off so dont use it at all guys
Old 02/23/2009, 11:33   #40

maybe you guys should get a trusted mod to look over the source just to clear up all these shouts about virus/keyloggers and w/e. personally i think you guys are pretty awesome coders and also trustworthy.
Old 02/26/2009, 19:58   #41

ei does this bot just let me use normal atk ... example for teh bow w/o using any skills or still the same w/ zPW or MHS bots gotta use skills & if u want normal atk you bind it?

trying to find bot that only uses normal atk so I can try it on a WB ^^
Old 03/07/2009, 02:57   #42

Becarefull, this bot has trojan n active every specific time (your active window will unactive - like you do alt+tab - every minute, b'cause any other app work on that specific time).
Thats why he won't explain it...
Old 03/09/2009, 11:22   #43

good thing i was useing on a diff pc and a diff account revo/ntkid who ever the **** you are stole everything on the account about 5mil worth i'm sure we'll start to hear more of them over time
Old 03/10/2009, 03:47   #44

Exclamation Reveal the truth of RevoBOT...

This bot running iexplore.exe on hidden state n sent your data through it every 5 minutes.
You know it???
Thats why your active window always lost focus every 5 minutes...

For solution, you can following this method :
I tried to block this bot for accessing iexplore.exe (for sure, you can delete n uninstall your internet explorer n change your browser to another, "\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" must be delete).
In the result, my active window never lost focus again, n this bot unable to sent hidden data forever.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/13/2009, 10:21   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by midomoi View Post
This bot running iexplore.exe on hidden state n sent your data through it every 5 minutes.
You know it???
Thats why your active window always lost focus every 5 minutes...

For solution, you can following this method :
I tried to block this bot for accessing iexplore.exe (for sure, you can delete n uninstall your internet explorer n change your browser to another, "\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" must be delete).
In the result, my active window never lost focus again, n this bot unable to sent hidden data forever.
just rename is ok i raname it into IEXPLORE2.EXE and set it into default explorer

« hello | BOT NAMBANG »