Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World > PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New Release] Revo 2.0 PW bot for all servers.

Discussion on [New Release] Revo 2.0 PW bot for all servers. within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old 12/13/2008, 07:30   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airninja6r View Post
I have no clue what you are asking there is no offset for revo it is universal. if you want MHS offsets this is not the correct post.
I mean I want to use both revo and MHS in 1 client. I want to use revo for targeting and attack, but there's another function i prefer to use MHS. In another post I see someone says we can use both revo and MHS, but I don't know how coz MHS won't load when I use revo.
Old 12/13/2008, 07:43   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyenight View Post
I mean I want to use both revo and MHS in 1 client. I want to use revo for targeting and attack, but there's another function i prefer to use MHS. In another post I see someone says we can use both revo and MHS, but I don't know how coz MHS won't load when I use revo.
Set your MHS to find the same window has revo not the elementclient.

I dont know autoit apis but i think it should be something similar to this
Code:
FindWindow("ElementClient Window","ntKid[BOT]"); //change from "Element Client" to "ntKid[BOT]"
That way it will find the right window. cheers
Old 12/13/2008, 08:14   #18

bot work nice on indo server, but flyhack n other dont work, thx dude for bot
Old 12/13/2008, 08:20   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyenight View Post
What is the feature you like from MHS because it may be implimented in Revo 2.0 or may be implimented in later versions.

the section of code you need to change starts at line 146 in MHS source.

Code:
;Process Variables
Global $APP_TITLE = IniRead($SOFTWARE_OFFSET_CONFIG, $CFG_BASEADDRESS_ROOT_KEY, $CFG_BASEADDRESS_APP_KEY, "Element Client")
Global $PROCESS_ID = WinGetProcess($APP_TITLE)
Global $PROCESS_INFORMATION = _MemoryOpen($PROCESS_ID)
change the "Element Client" to "ntKid[BOT]" and this will work. But this will mess up the multiclient botting.

Just let us know what it is you like about MHS and we may be able to impliment it in Revo.
Old 12/13/2008, 08:29   #20

will it work if i rename the windows?
Old 12/13/2008, 08:33   #21

well i can state some features i perfer in MHS to Revo if it's any help:

1- ability to meditate
2- ability to assign different buttons (no need for me to remap between playing normally and botting)
3- ability to use as many skills as i'd like without a combo
4- ability to use as many weapons as i'd like

what i'd like to see from zevo's bot and Q bot:
setting horizontal and vertical limits to search for mobs in.
Old 12/13/2008, 11:15   #22

Whoa this is great... I love this bot... But avg did detect sumting but i dont mind
Old 12/13/2008, 13:42   #23

wooow,great hack! works fine in private servers w/ Element Client V 16. thanx alot xD

Tried flyhack, wallhack & jumphack. worked perfectly fine. havent tried others though, i'll try it later when maintenance is done xDD
Old 12/13/2008, 15:16   #24

makearcher option... how it works? is it for looting when using ranger class, or running back when mob is too close? i dont see any diffrence when its on or off...
(tested on already modded client)

basic pet controll will be helpful in next verions (pet heal etc)
Old 12/13/2008, 16:59   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airninja6r View Post
What is the feature you like from MHS because it may be implimented in Revo 2.0 or may be implimented in later versions.

the section of code you need to change starts at line 146 in MHS source.

Code:
;Process Variables
Global $APP_TITLE = IniRead($SOFTWARE_OFFSET_CONFIG, $CFG_BASEADDRESS_ROOT_KEY, $CFG_BASEADDRESS_APP_KEY, "Element Client")
Global $PROCESS_ID = WinGetProcess($APP_TITLE)
Global $PROCESS_INFORMATION = _MemoryOpen($PROCESS_ID)
change the "Element Client" to "ntKid[BOT]" and this will work. But this will mess up the multiclient botting.

Just let us know what it is you like about MHS and we may be able to impliment it in Revo.
Thanks... I used revo for targeting mobs and for the other i used MHs coz I can customize the shortcut key and delay more than revo. Is there any way that bot won't dc event if weapon breaks? Coz when I'm botting my fox, I don't mind if the weapon breaks.
Old 12/13/2008, 22:01   #26

i have a 'little' problem:
When i start the bot its ok,everything works . But after ~10mins its close itself
Im using XP and im playing on MS
Old 12/13/2008, 22:17   #27

Thank you very much ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2008, 23:26   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chezy View Post
i have a 'little' problem:
When i start the bot its ok,everything works . But after ~10mins its close itself
Im using XP and im playing on MS
make sure you dont have any equipment broken before seting the bot on, it will disconnect game if u have a broken item equiped for 4 minutes, cheers
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2008, 00:24   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntKid View Post
make sure you dont have any equipment broken before seting the bot on, it will disconnect game if u have a broken item equiped for 4 minutes, cheers
Thanks !
Now everything is ok
btw realy GOOD bot !! i hope in the later versions u will add meditation function
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2008, 00:57   #30

when i try to open it it ses i don't got permission eny help >.< im not on vist ether.