Wall Hack for PW (works for various counrtries)
** Source Code is now public, it wont let me upload it on here from work, so please find it at this location **
1. Log into Perfect World, and load up and log into a character.
2. Run PWGTxxxx.exe (as Administrator on some systems, Vista especially).
3. Activate the Perfect World window you want to use PWGTxxxx with (you have 30 seconds). The window must be named "Element Client" for it to hook, titles like "Element Client blah blah whatever" might work too, but this has not been tested by myself.
4. PWGTxxxx will beep twice to let you know its got a hook on your client.
5. On the first time you load, the program will ask for the base address in Hex format of your version of PW, possible known working base addresses are,
PW MY EN
PW MY EN Private Servers
PW PH (thanks to edmark20)
PW IN (thanks to BetaBowElfe)
PW RU (many thanks and apologies to Owyn)
PW BR (thanks to mhsgames)
If none of these work, please try this guide to find it yourself,
Enter in one of the above (or your own) base address. Please do not put "0x" in front of the Hex value, just put the values in like the above examples.
6. A window will pop up advising you that it is about to scan the memory. Press "Ok" and then do nothing! The program will bring Perfect World into focus, and then you will see your character jump. It will take about 5 seconds for it to finish.
Please note, you have to be in an open area so that the memory scanner can find the jump in time (don't do it in fb / dungeon / in a hut / under a rock / dead).
7. After 5 seconds it will finish and tell you that its ok to try the program now. If you get an error message it will ask for the base address again. It should only error if the base address is wrong, if the number entered is more than an 8 digit Hex number, its not a Hex number, or it contains "0x". It also might not be storing the values in the PWGTM.ini file correctly (check the ini file, see if there is any numbers written after the "Offsets" key).
8. After the PWGTM.ini file has been created, the following commands will work. Please test that it works as it should.
NUMPAD 8 - North
NUMPAD 2 - South
NUMPAD 6 - East
NUMPAD 4 - West
NUMPAD 7 - Up
NUMPAD 9 - DOwn
ALT + NUMPAD - move double the distance
CTRL + NUMPAD - move triple the distance
F10 - Exits Program
North, South, East, and West will make your character move in those specific directions. For example, if you are facing South, and you pick North (default NUMPAD 8), you will go North (which is actually backwards in this case).
Be careful using any kind of hack, always test it out on a noob / hack accoun (especially after any patches), no fun getting your main account auto banned.
You can give your working PWGTM.ini file to anyone that may be having problems. Just make sure it is in the same directory as the program PWGTxxxx.exe.
If you connect to different country servers alot, you can copy PWGTMv1.8.exe into different directories. This will keep your settings for each server in a different folder so you wont have to update it all the time, for example,
PW MY EN
C:\PWGT PW MY\PWGTMv1.8.exe
I will try fix it up, add features or answer any questions if I get the time.
edit: to free up space on here only the most current version is listed, old versions can be found at