Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PWI UnEquip and sell charms

Discussion on PWI UnEquip and sell charms within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old 04/01/2012, 09:20   #46

elite*gold: 0
****, missed it. And here I wanted to grab my charm off my alt.

But if this does still work and you see someone selling a used charm, screenshot it and get them banned. lol.
Old 04/01/2012, 10:12   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredsauce View Post
****, missed it. And here I wanted to grab my charm off my alt.

But if this does still work and you see someone selling a used charm, screenshot it and get them banned. lol.
It's more used when a catshop is buying charms... if you catch my drift.
Old 04/02/2012, 19:02   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interest07 View Post
It's more used when a catshop is buying charms... if you catch my drift.
Derp. True ;_;

Similar Threads Similar Threads
people cannot equip/unequip...
04/26/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
players on my server cannot eqquip items... i notice whenever someone equips something it says this System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at COServer_Project.Character.GetEquipStats(Byte Pos, Boolean UnEquip) in C:\Documents and Settings\Anthony\My Documents\Games\Source\bwco\COServerProject\Charac ter.cs:line 3593 at COServer_Project.Character.SendEquips(Boolean GetStats) in C:\Documents and Settings\Anthony\My...
[Help] UnEquip
11/08/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
i have this problem System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at COServer_Project.Client.GetPacket(Byte data) in C:\\Client.cs:line 11681 MyChar.SendEquips(true); at COServer_Project.Character.GetEquipStats(Byte Pos, Boolean UnEquip) in C:\\Character.cs:line 4596 ushort AddDef = (ushort)(TheItem + ushort.Parse(PItem));
How to auto unequip?
09/17/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
I need some help ... If i use a command i wanna auto unequip My Armor how to do it?
Set gems with out unequip is that posible?
05/05/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
iam just asking to the hackers, if u can make a tool to let us put gems in our sockets with out unequip our sockets. so if some one know pls share wit us :D
How to repair without unequip
03/11/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I read peach thread gor the prog but i got only 1 problem i can t find out the specific pack. Peach said that the reapir pack is ending on a specifik number and on other thread it is sayz another ending number. Can som1 tell me if the prog still works and how to find the pack easyer? plz