Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World > PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
You last visited: Today at 21:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Answer to How PWI is exploited

Discussion on Answer to How PWI is exploited within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old 10/07/2011, 16:46   #31

elite*gold: 0
it is still working but thay changed all the ids of the items i think .... i see people selling lots of love up and down in the wc still :O if someone can get the new ids or tell how to get them that would be awesome !!!!

ty ^^
Old 10/07/2011, 23:11   #32

so this is still working or not
btw how this was working?
Old 10/07/2011, 23:29   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by lars911 View Post
it is still working but thay changed all the ids of the items i think .... i see people selling lots of love up and down in the wc still :O if someone can get the new ids or tell how to get them that would be awesome !!!!

ty ^^
no, they didnt.

item ids r stored in elemnt data, and changing them would be either no working, or a HUGE work(as they would need to change every ID in the database too), and we could just read it outta element data again

this exploit doesnt work in the same way it used to for sure. there might be other ways, idk.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2011, 23:38   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptdk View Post
no, they didnt.

item ids r stored in elemnt data, and changing them would be either no working, or a HUGE work(as they would need to change every ID in the database too), and we could just read it outta element data again

this exploit doesnt work in the same way it used to for sure. there might be other ways, idk.
umm element data ? can you explain this to me please how can you search through it ?

and what you mean by other ways ? i know you know something just say it or send in pm if you afraid it might get spread .
Old 10/08/2011, 10:17   #35

Quote:
umm element data ? can you explain this to me please how can you search through it ?

and what you mean by other ways ? i know you know something just say it or send in pm if you afraid it might get spread .
element.data in ur data directory, contains most information about items, mobs, and their settings in game. u can google element data editors/viewers, or if u play an official version of pw, pwdatabase.com is basically a big database of whatever u can find in element and task data + npcgen files.

i dont know anything, i didnt know about this exploit until it got fixed either. i added that becouse there might be other ways too, but i dont know any.
Old 10/08/2011, 19:58   #36

Quote:
element.data in ur data directory, contains most information about items, mobs, and their settings in game. u can google element data editors/viewers, or if u play an official version of pw, pwdatabase.com is basically a big database of whatever u can find in element and task data + npcgen files.

i dont know anything, i didnt know about this exploit until it got fixed either. i added that becouse there might be other ways too, but i dont know any.
thx for info but i searched alot but dident find a working element viewer or editor can you give me a program name that works ?

i play pwi version tried looking for the id's of the item in the database but dident find any
Old 10/08/2011, 22:59   #37

Quote:
thx for info but i searched alot but dident find a working element viewer or editor can you give me a program name that works ?

i play pwi version tried looking for the id's of the item in the database but dident find any
sel editor

thats the link for scroll of tome, tis item id is 24725
Old 10/08/2011, 23:29   #38

sel editor ? tried searching for it but dident find anything .. but i dont want to bother you with this anymore xD

oh and i dident notice the id was written in the web address of the database page :P thanks .

i will try doing the same thing but through the jones blessing fb website i think people tried this befoure already but i will try it anyway...
Old 10/09/2011, 09:02   #39

sel editor - u can find it on ******** forums in perfect world subforums.

e: ra.ge.z.o.ne without dots. it censored for some reason
Old 10/09/2011, 10:11   #40

elite*gold: 20
pwtools.codeplex.com
Old 10/09/2011, 11:52   #41

Quote:
sel editor - u can find it on ******** forums in perfect world subforums.

e: ra.ge.z.o.ne without dots. it censored for some reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sᴡoosh View Post
pwtools.codeplex.com
thx so much
Old 10/11/2011, 11:51   #42

i`m too nab .. can someone explain me step by step how i can send Event/Sage Card via Jon' blessing ... how i can change that ITEMID?
Old 10/11/2011, 15:52   #43

its been fixed.
Old 03/10/2012, 02:46   #44

Right, bumping an old topic here. Sue me.

I know the FB stuff is 'fixed', but what about the DQ page? I noticed the item IDs aren't even encrypted. Instead the items are tickets that give you the items... that is, a perfect stone ticket that activates a quest that gives you a perfect stone.

So has anyone tried the DQ page recently? I can't test it myself as PWI seems to have broken the DQ points (tried NPCing dq items for points, no work)

PS. If I had made a new thread, someone would have linked me here anyway. :-)
Old 03/10/2012, 08:57   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredsauce View Post
Right, bumping an old topic here. Sue me.

I know the FB stuff is 'fixed', but what about the DQ page? I noticed the item IDs aren't even encrypted. Instead the items are tickets that give you the items... that is, a perfect stone ticket that activates a quest that gives you a perfect stone.

So has anyone tried the DQ page recently? I can't test it myself as PWI seems to have broken the DQ points (tried NPCing dq items for points, no work)

PS. If I had made a new thread, someone would have linked me here anyway. :-)
There is absolutely no need for the item ids to be encrypted. They have to be checked server side anyway (which they forgot last time with jones blessing). They definitely do some server sided checking. I tried to make it send larger stacks of some items after they reduced the max stack size... suffice to say, I lost a lot of points and only got the max stack size of the item
Thanks
1 User